Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-10) @ St. Louis (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

Wow..  what a shocking upset, I lost money on that one!

The Manning MVP argument just took a HUGE hit.  7 interceptions by the Manning's today, Manning had 2 real bad picks that were 100% on him in this game..

The Broncos offense looked lifeless...  very wild game!

Makes Ne's win look meh now

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - Off topic
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - Off topic

LIkie I said, you are an angry, angry person. Any mention of the pats that is not negative just burns you and of course means the poster is a Pats homer ... thanks for confirming my suspicions.

This post makes you sound like a pats fan to me.

Makes Ne's win look meh now

No it doesn't.. going into that game everyone had Denver as the #1 best team in the NFL and the Patriots smacked them around for 60 minutes... then they rebounded against the Oakland Faiders who haven't won a single game all year, and now dropped a game to the Rams who have Shaun Hill playing QB..

Denver has like 5 road games left.. they played a majority of the first half of the season at home, and the competition doesn't get any easier than the Rams.. wth the exception of 1 more game against Oakland.

Manning was no MVP today, thats for sure.  He was part of the problem for them and one of the reasons they lost.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - Inflammatory
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - Inflammatory

No it doesn't.. going into that game everyone had Denver as the #1 best team in the NFL and the Patriots smacked them around for 60 minutes... then they rebounded against the Oakland Faiders who haven't won a single game all year, and now dropped a game to the Rams who have Shaun Hill playing QB..

Denver has like 5 road games left.. they played a majority of the first half of the season at home, and the competition doesn't get any easier than the Rams.. wth the exception of 1 more game against Oakland.

Manning was no MVP today, thats for sure.  He was part of the problem for them and one of the reasons they lost.

Feel better?.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - No reason given

usually how it gets seen....

Opposing fans can come here and post nonsense constantly, but god forbid colts fans fire back. What a joke. I'll see my way out. In sure there are alternatives to this place

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - Commenting on moderation
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 16, 2014 - Commenting on moderation

Opposing fans can come here and post nonsense constantly, but god forbid colts fans fire back. What a joke. I'll see my way out. In sure there are alternatives to this place

That's exactly what I'm thinking!! Idk how many times pats fans gang up on us and on a colts board for crying out loud!!! But were supposed to just let them walk on us it's a joke sometimes. This forum does seem really childish some times tho. Hell cant even talk amongst adults cause they are afraid for kiddies being on here no reason * should automatically be switched to butt haha

Ok I read if the Colts win today Denver will be the number one seed based on a 4 way tie @ 7-3. I'm confused

2nd tie breaker - Conference victories

KC is 2nd in division due to head to head loss so they drop out.

Colts, Patriots, and Broncos tie in 1st tie breaker, heads up competition

So, a Colt victory would make the standings Broncos, Colts, Patriots, Bengals