Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-10) @ St. Louis (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but those division games are always close. Plus the way the Broncos are hyped and the fact that I don't even know the Rams starting quarterback, this is still pretty huge. And it was their consecutive blowout loss.

did they get blown out by the raiders? I guess i missed that

Wow..  what a shocking upset, I lost money on that one!

The Manning MVP argument just took a HUGE hit.  7 interceptions by the Manning's today, Manning had 2 real bad picks that were 100% on him in this game..

The Broncos offense looked lifeless...  very wild game!

Yeah he has six picks over the last 3 games. He really has lost a lot off his throws. Just can't push the ball at all down field it seems. And today was in a dome.

And here you are defending your beloved orange as I knew you would be ...

I'm not defending anything. If you ever actually posted in the colts section you would see that i was hoping for a broncos loss .and a colts win tonight But since you just confirmed you are a pats fan (like we all knew already) you wouldn't see that

I'm not defending anything. If you ever actually posted in the colts section you would see that i was hoping for a broncos loss .and a colts win tonight But since you just confirmed you are a pats fan (like we all knew already) you wouldn't see that

Now you are lying. You told me back when the Colts were playing Denver in week 1 that you would vote for Denver to go 15-1 with the only loss being to the Colts. 

Now you are lying. You told me back when the Colts were playing Denver in week 1 that you would vote for Denver to go 15-1 with the only loss being to the Colts.

Except for the fact that we didn't beat them. The only way to get the first seed was for them to lose. Thanks for not refuting the other facts in my post

I picked the Rams to cover going back to the offseason. But, I don't bet. I just give "advice" to my stupid Panthers fan relatives in the Carolina's. Those turn coats took the Patriots tonight too......which is probably good for the Colts.

Nothing was at stake though in week one and you still said you would wanted them to go 15-1. So again, you are lying.

If you ever bothered to post in the actual colts part of the forum you would have read the post yesterday. Don't forget to wash your Brady Jersey before the game tonight

Nope not a broncos fan just funny when your always claiming to be a colts fan yet you praise Brady and the pats D like the pats homers here

LIkie I said, you are an angry, angry person. Any mention of the pats that is not negative just burns you and of course means the poster is a Pats homer ... thanks for confirming my suspicions.