Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-10) @ St. Louis (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

No it doesn't.. going into that game everyone had Denver as the #1 best team in the NFL and the Patriots smacked them around for 60 minutes... then they rebounded against the Oakland Faiders who haven't won a single game all year, and now dropped a game to the Rams who have Shaun Hill playing QB..

Denver has like 5 road games left.. they played a majority of the first half of the season at home, and the competition doesn't get any easier than the Rams.. wth the exception of 1 more game against Oakland.

Manning was no MVP today, thats for sure.  He was part of the problem for them and one of the reasons they lost.

3 road games - Kansas City, San Diego, Cincinatti

3 home games - Miami, Buffalo, Oakland

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry than that's the defensive players fault for being out of position. How is bailing him out by allowing him to not ever look at the ball and launch himself at a guy trying to make a catch a good football play. That's how people get hurt. Knock the ball down or tackle the guy....there is legal ways to play the game and that wasn't one. Doesn't matter it's Denver or TY or gronk that is not how football is played. I promise you before we had helmet and pads NOBODY played that way so don't give me that is football.

Manning made Sanders get clobbered.  He served him on a platter.

Manning really stunk it up today, but he did get a lot of yards.  GO PEYTON!

Well seeing that he didn't have a running game due to injuries what was he supposed to do :???:   Last I heard if you don't run the pall you pass the ball. O.o    Kind of a stupid post but could be expected considering who posted it  :scratch:

Well seeing that he didn't have a running game due to injuries what was he supposed to do :???:   Last I heard if you don't run the pall you pass the ball. O.o    Kind of a stupid post but could be expected considering who posted it  :scratch:

Really poor drafting by the Broncos, taking Ball over Lacy. I don't know if they will ever live it down.

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_26950590/kiszla-time-john-fox-demand-more-from-broncos

Interesting read from the Post about Fox and his coaching style that is hurting Denver. Manning wanted to go get points at the end of the half but Fox had him take a knee because Denver got the ball first in the second half.

Also, if McManus' range is 50 yards in a dome then it is time to get a new kicker ....

Or how average NE is

LOL! Whutnow???

So the fact that Denver managed to put up more than a single TD against the Patriots means NE is "average?" Still think that since you posted this before kickoff last night? 

I wonder what the final score of Pats-Broncos would have been with less than one quarter of Julius Thomas and only a half or so of Emmanuel Sanders. 

Its a much different game at Denver...That Miami offense isn't much and Denver 'D' isn't injured

That Miami offense puts up the 11th most PPG, nothing to dismiss.

Also that Miami defense is top 10 in every defensive category(4th in PPG, 2nd in yards/g, 2nd in pass yards/g, and 8th in rush yards/g)

Nothing to dismiss either.

So like I said earlier, Broncos are going to have a problem with or without Sanders and/or Thomas

That Miami offense puts up the 11th most PPG, nothing to dismiss.

Also that Miami defense is top 10 in every defensive category(4th in PPG, 2nd in yards/g, 2nd in pass yards/g, and 8th in rush yards/g)

Nothing to dismiss either.

So like I said earlier, Broncos are going to have a problem with or without Sanders and/or Thomas

They have played a pretty soft schedule

Patriots, Bills, Chiefs, Raiders, packers, bears, jags, chargers, Lions, Bills

Very far from a soft schedule for the Dolphins

10 games in, you are what you are

Yeah, I know who they've played.  But the important thing is when they played them.

The Patriots and Packers were still making excuses for their poor play at the time they played the Dolphins.

The Bills and Chiefs blew them out and the Lions beat them.

The Chargers are in a slump (2 slender victories over Raiders and 3 losses) and so are the Bills  (only strong game in 5 weeks is Jet game).

The rest of it is very weak.

So yes I would call it a pretty soft schedule, only 3 opponents who were strong at game time.

Yeah, I know who they've played. But the important thing is when they played them.

The Patriots and Packers were still making excuses for their poor play at the time they played the Dolphins.

The Chargers are in a slump (2 slender victories over Raiders and 3 losses) and so are the Bills (only strong game in 5 weeks is Jet game).

So yes I would call it a pretty soft schedule, only 3 opponents who were strong at game time.

Well 90% of teams had a soft schedule this season if that is a soft schedule

sorry than that's the defensive players fault for being out of position. How is bailing him out by allowing him to not ever look at the ball and launch himself at a guy trying to make a catch a good football play. That's how people get hurt. Knock the ball down or tackle the guy....there is legal ways to play the game and that wasn't one. Doesn't matter it's Denver or TY or gronk that is not how football is played. I promise you before we had helmet and pads NOBODY played that way so don't give me that is football.

Well sorry buddy, but thats how football is played. Peyton overthrew Sanders. Sanders laid out to catch the ball. Contact was made in a dangerous position based on how Sanders was laying out. If he catches it in stride, its just a hard hit knocking Sanders out of bounds. Defender came in to stop Sanders from advancing if he caught the ball. Sanders laid out. Big hit results. If Sanders doesn't put himself in that position, or Peyton throws an accurate pass. You wouldn't have batted an eye at the defenders approach. 

Don't be so over reactionary to a big hit. Nothing dirty about it. He didn't lead with his head, and if you think he could have completely changed his momentum at the point where Sanders laid out for the ball, you don't understand physics. 

Yeah, I know who they've played.  But the important thing is when they played them.

The Chargers are in a slump (2 slender victories over Raiders and 3 losses) and so are the Bills  (only strong game in 5 weeks is Jet game).

Can you send me links to the excuse-making of the Pats and Packers?  I had completely missed those press conferences.