Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-10) @ St. Louis (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, congrats on your #1 seed and your likely AFC title, Patriots.

(Yes, I'm saying the Patriots blow out the Colts tonight. Just because0.

We are the only legitimate threat in the AFC at stopping them. No other team is balanced enough. Even we're not well rounded like NE is, but we're the closest team in the AFC to it.

It would take Edelman or Gronk (or both) going down for other playoff teams to have a chance.  That includes Denver. If Miami or KC play lights out maybe they could do it, too/

53 pass attempts and 7 points.

And while people want to remind me, yes the Saints lost, and they still some how managed to score more points than the Super Broncos offense. I don't pretend Brees don't make mistakes but he did go interceptionless today.

I miss Gregg Williams. Say what you want but he knows how to deliver the pain onto a quarterback.

We are the only legitimate threat in the AFC at stopping them. No other team is balanced enough. Even we're not well rounded like NE is, but we're the closest team in the AFC to it.

It would take Edelman or Gronk (or both) going down for other playoff teams to have a chance.  That includes Denver.

Also don't like how we all know the Colts will get the ball first. Either the Colts win and receive or the Patriots win and defer. Then the Patriots get a chance at 14 straight points without a Colts possession in between. And chances are Colts punt on the opening drive and then kick a FG, followed by an immediate Patriots TD.

Maybe I'm too hinged on the last two Brady/Luck meetings, but just don't have confidence the Colts can pull this out.

Interception to seal it.

So who gets the blame for this game?

Loud fans messing up the snap count? Scoreboard operator? Offensive line? John Fox?

It's always someone besides the one sitting behind center of course.

Gregg Williams' defenses picking off Peyton Manning again.

dude, the a1nts got smashed by Andy Dalton.

And while people want to remind me, yes the Saints lost, and they still some how managed to score more points than the Super Broncos offense. I don't pretend Brees don't make mistakes but he did go interceptionless today.

I miss Gregg Williams. Say what you want but he knows how to deliver the pain onto a quarterback.

He sure does, he puts bounties out on them

The top seeds in the AFC are wide open still....which is good...makes things interesting and makes teams fight that much harder.

Rest assured the news of DENVER losing today will have an impact (in the minds) of the Colts vs Pats tonight...they'll both be knowing they have to take advantage.

LOL you gave up on the Saints after like week 2. lmao I should have listened.

But, in reality.....this is good. I want Denver to move down in seedings big time.

Not great to see Cincy win and maybe even Houston but we can deal with them if need be.

The top seeds in the AFC are wide open still....which is good...makes things interesting and makes teams fight that much harder.

Rest assured the news of DENVER losing today will have an impact (in the minds) of the Colts vs Pats tonight...they'll both be knowing they have to take advantage.

I have a feeling it helped the Chiefs at times to

2 4th Down Stops and a stunning ST play

LOL you gave up on the Saints after like week 2. lmao I should have listened.

But, in reality.....this is good. I want Denver to move down in seedings big time.

Not great to see Cincy win and maybe even Houston but we can deal with them if need be.

The Saints do not deserve anything good this year.

All I want for Christmas is a clean slate with no more Jimmy Graham, no more Brees, no more Payton. Sell the entire team to buy the future in drafting a new QB, new defensive minded coach and trying to be like the Colts did when they mortgaged their future by getting the big ego out the door.

The Saints do not deserve anything good this year.

All I want for Christmas is a clean slate with no more Jimmy Graham, no more Brees, no more Payton. Sell the entire team to buy the future in drafting a new QB, new defensive minded coach and trying to be like the Colts did when they mortgaged their future by getting the big ego out the door.

Good luck with that

Yea, a meaningless touchdown in a shocking upset loss to the S Louis Rams. I wonder if Manning would trade that consecutive TD streak for a win over the Rams today.

Idc I wanted tha streak to continue I want him to take every QB record and not let the little flamer Brady have any

Brutal game for Denver all around. Lots of injuries and the team again was out muscled and unable to score. Looks like KC is going to hang on as well which means they will be tied at the top of the division. Miami comes into Denver next week and could win given the play of their defense and Denver's injuries.

Biggest benefactors are Pats and the Colts. We have a real chance at #1 seed now ... go colts!

the rams also beat the Seahawks

Yeah, but those division games are always close. Plus the way the Broncos are hyped and the fact that I don't even know the Rams starting quarterback, this is still pretty huge. And it was their consecutive blowout loss.

Did not see that happening! Wow. Big game for Pats to take sole possession of #1 seed with win. Big for Colts too as they are right back in the race for the 1 as well with a win.

Stat of the day - Manning has thrown 2 picks in each of the last three games ....

Brutal game for Denver all around. Lots of injuries and the team again was out muscled and unable to score. Looks like KC is going to hang on as well which means they will be tied at the top of the division. Miami comes into Denver next week and could win given the play of their defense and Denver's injuries.

Biggest benefactors are us and the Colts. We have a real chance at #1 seed now ... go colts!

Us and the colts huh. Speculation confirmed. thank you