Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-10) @ St. Louis (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

Well balanced teams like NE will kill Denver. We have a shot, too. Even with our bad pass protection and unreliable pass rush/secondary we're still a lot more balanced than Denver is.

Denver can't run, poor secondary, has terrible special teams and a couple of boobs for coaches. I'll take us in that rematch if it happens.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have no faith in their kicker.

They shouldn't. He's as bad as the rest of their special teams. He had his chances.

Horrid special teams aside, Denver needs some semblance of run attack if they want to have any chance of a post season win. Let alone a SB trip. Letting Moreno go was beyond moronic. Even with bad blocking he could make stuff happen here and there. These guys are all average on a good day and lucky to hold on to the football.

The secondary is a lost cause with Del Rio calling the shots. They live/die by the pass rush and when it doesn't get there they can't cover for jack without committing boneheaded penalties. Outside Talib, they have nothing going for them.

Interception to seal it.

So who gets the blame for this game?

Loud fans messing up the snap count? Scoreboard operator? Offensive line? John Fox?

It's always someone besides the one sitting behind center of course.

Gregg Williams' defenses picking off Peyton Manning again.

Please get a good young QB this offseason STL! This team would take over that division

It is really a shame that Bradford keeps getting injured. I think this team would be really scary with a healthy Bradford. I hate that injuries happen....

Interception to seal it.

So who gets the blame for this game?

Loud fans messing up the snap count? Scoreboard operator? Offensive line? John Fox?

It's always someone besides the one sitting behind center of course.

Gregg Williams' defenses picking off Peyton Manning again.

Do you not see how many players are out on offense??? Against this D they need their best players.

Man I can't handle stupidity!! Ugh :facepalm:

They shouldn't. He's as bad as the rest of their special teams. He had his chances.

Horrid special teams aside, Denver needs some semblance of run attack if they want to have any chance of a post season win. Let alone a SB trip. The secondary is a lost cause with Del Rio calling the shots. They live/die by the pass rush and when it doesn't get there they can't cover for jack without committing boneheaded penalties.

Letting Moreno go was beyond moronic. Even with bad blocking he could make stuff happen here and there. These guys are all average on a good day and lucky to hold on to the football.

oh I agree but even so Moreno wasn't a world beater the o line just doesn't get any push opens up no lanes. Denver is one dimensional and then take out their leading receiver amd leading touchdown te and that really hurts. Miami isn't going to make it any easier next week.

You predicted a week 11 game before the season started?

yep. When I looked at the teams the broncos could possibly lose to i had them losing to the pats seahawks rams and the chiefs at arrowhead. I knew they would beat beat the 49ers because their secondary isn't as good. The dolphins may also give them a run for their money next week as they have given brady and rodgers trouble this year.