Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-10) @ St. Louis (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't the same be said about the throw? If the throw were better he wouldn't have had to lay out for it.

If it isn't a helmet to helmet situation it shouldn't be flagged IMO

in my opinion the defensive player didn't make a play on the ball. He was making a play on a defenseless receiver. Doesn't matter where the ball is thrown the guy can't protect himself and in my opinion the league has rules to protect those players. It's a physical game for sure but to me there is no place for that. I know if that happens to TY tonight I would be ticked if it isn't flagged. Launching yourself like a missile to me isn't a football play. Perhaps I'm not the norm on here but I don't see how anyone could watch that and think that is how football should be played.

Bronco Fan here . I'm extremely frustrated thIs team can't win on the road , lacks intensity , coaching staff sucks , and team is mentality soft . Denver will be the 3rd seed I'm convinced now ... can kiss their SB hopes goodbye .

Sigh.

Good luck tonight Colts fans.

Bronco Fan here . I'm extremely frustrated thIs team can't win on the road , lacks intensity , coaching staff sucks , and team is mentality soft . Denver will be the 3rd seed I'm convinced now ... can kiss their SB hopes goodbye .

Sigh.

Good luck tonight Colts fans.

Nah, they will probably still land the 1st or 2nd seed. Half their offensive weapons are out. 

Nah, they will probably still land the 1st or 2nd seed. Half their offensive weapons are out.

They had all their "weapons" against Seattle and NE and came up short and got punched in the mouth. They struggled with the Jets and Raiders on the road as well and like I said on the Denver boards if they can't beat the Rams on the road they won't beat KC and SD either . 11-5 ....

The game is not over, but Denver is not a great team. They are carried by their passing attack and run defense. When the passing attack falters, this is what happens. They are Manning Indy 2.0.

Their lack of run game and special teams are brutal. They very well both may be the worst in the league.