Colts Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think it’s clear that Ballard is not as good at player evaluation as he thought. His idea was if you bring in high character guys you end up with a strong lockeroom, but the minute you bring in a high priced FA who didn’t “earn it” with the team, it can have a disastrous effect on the locker room.   In reality just paying every guy you draft and not bringing in real competition can have more of a disastrous effect on a locker room. Especially when you’re not winning.   Everything that Ballard has tried to avoid by implementing his team building philosophies, has come to fruition anyways.    There’s more to a solid locker room than just drafting guys who were team captains and are straight laced.
    • So you don’t remember much about BC then?
    • No I didn't miss it at all.  But I also seen 4 wins over bad teams and a loss to the Packers and the Bucs. Like I said, inconsistent. Their defense is very good but the offense is lead by Dak and he definitely is inconsistent.  
    • He was very close to failing spectacularly at UM and finally gave up on running his archaic offense and ceded more control to his staff, generally.  Just added Mike Elston as the DL coach this past year, and that has paid dividends.     He was extremely slow to adapt his offense at UM.  But I will give him credit that he did make good changes when ultimately forced to make them.   I don’t think he needs Indy, either.  And Indy doesn’t need him.  Slumber parties at kids’ houses and disrespectful to media.  Just a weirdo.
    • The last three games, I'd agree with you. We've fought well. But after Christmas last year, until Saturday, we rolled over in several games.    And to your point on pride... Not everyone has a high sense of pride (in your craft, FB or whatever) and determination. And it's less and less over the 30 years too. 
  • Members

• MFT5

MFT5 269

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 32,395

• auroboros

auroboros 0

Rookie
    • Defjamz26

Defjamz26 3,181

• PlayForTheTie

PlayForTheTie 0