Again

12isthenew18

So all these huge blows to the team year after year

2011: Peyton

2012: Pagano

2013: Wayne

2014: Mathis 

2015:

It's either the football gods hate us for giving us generational quarterbacks and consecutive playoff berths but give us awful defenses.

We'll compete this year but without Mathis and the way Manusky and Pep (they suck) run things we can't win it all

Believe Go colts

I guess that's just part of the game. Maybe we became too accustomed to such a stable and injury free team?  IDK these days it seems like injuries are business as usual. I mean people are getting hurt and out for the season on the first day of training camp and while they are on suspension.

sheesh

Maybe we became too accustomed to such a stable and injury free team?

We always lose some big name guys.

Peyton

Freeney

Wayne

Marvin

Clark (Fairly frequently injured, but usually not catastrophic as he'd always back at some point in the year.)

Bob Sanders x ???

Then again, that's football. Gotta build deep to go deep and win it all.  Unless you're lucky as sin and don't get the injury bug.

2015:

It's either the football gods hate us for giving us generational quarterbacks and consecutive playoff berths but give us awful defenses.

We'll compete this year but without Mathis and the way Manusky and Pep (they suck) run things we can't win it all

Believe Go colts

Go ahead and go to the hate threads...they NEED your sucking posts.

We went 11-5 the past two seasons after a complete rebuild! Give it a little more time. The pundits thought we were going to get blown out. Geesh there is no pleasing you folks

Hey, he's been head coach for over two years and no SB? Obviously he needs to go. After all, I can win a SB in Madden in a few months. It can't be that hard.

2015:

Believe Go colts

You know what's not on the list... faith.. cause to give this team due it never gives up whatever the adversity. 

There is no next man to replace Mathis. The team will need to come together everyone needs to step up

So what, the defense plays 10 players???

Werner & now Newsome will get more playing time, Werner will get better with more snaps, & maybe Newsome breaks out, I doubt either guy racks up Mathis like numbers, but it takes time to develop in the NFL, luckily those guys are young...

Werner & now Newsome will get more playing time, Werner will get better with more snaps, & maybe Newsome breaks out, I doubt either guy racks up Mathis like numbers, but it takes time to develop in the NFL, luckily those guys are young...

I agree, what I was trying to say is no one person maybe even two people will replace him. It's not next "man" up but next men up

I agree, what I was trying to say is no one person maybe even two people will replace him. It's not next "man" up but next men up

I agree 100000% on pep and manusky lol. And unfortunately I don't think pagano is the answer for our coach either. 

It's Pep, Manusky, and Grigson. You can't always blame the coordinators when they don't have talented enough players to execute the schemes (that applies moreso to Manusky though). It's like when Rob Ryan was in Dallas. They gave him very little to work with. He goes to NO and they give him a few weapons on D and he turns the offense around. Difference is that Ryan>Manusky anyways though.

I'm hoping Pagano can have a Ron Rivera like turn around though.

Pagano, I have no doubt.  Our defense needs to stop giving up big plays, which leads to a score.  As of now, I question Manusky more than i do Pep.  Even though there both a little shaky.  

Should we use Moncrief more like Patterson and Harvin.  He sure has the speed and combine that we Hilton's speed.....Imagination station needs to be opened up.  

I wouldn't be surprise if the Eagles have a field day with all the big plays our defense gives up.  

2015:

Believe Go colts

When Coach Pagano went was diagnosed with Leukemia which is something you can't prevent I'd say the team responded pretty well to such adversity. In fact aside from losing that one guy who used to be out qb the team has always battled back... and will continue to do so. we are not the only team to have injuries, and even though Pep can be maddening at times so can people who post of this forum... and I'd rather have Pep making calls than them.

2015:

Believe Go colts

Most teams deal with more than one significant injury per season. Just par for the course. Although I will give you Pagano as he got sick and was unable to coach in his first year so that is brutal and out of the ordinary.