Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TKnight24

Colts cuts: 53 man roster (Official Thread)

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but you can't put anyone on PUP if they weren't already there all preseason.

They killed em? I didn't think they were THAT bad :funny:

Google John McKay and teams execution. ;)

The "Official" way too early final roster thread.

Come on in, scroll through 2 pages of crap, and find no cuts.

Surprise! ;)

We are trying to fill in the commentary as much as we can here, but you are correct. This thread was made WAY too early.

Surprise! ;)

We are trying to fill in the commentary as much as we can here, but you are correct. This thread was made WAY too early.

someone just wanted to make sure he was the one to be able to create the "official" thread ;) 

someone just wanted to make sure he was the one to be able to create the "official" thread ;)

I had the same thought, especially when he wrote, "We'll put all the cuts here just like before to helps the mods out."

It was too help the mods out. ;)

I wont be surprised if we bring in Joe McKnight-Jets for Return duties, He probably gets cut. Marcus Thigpen-Dolphins is another, Justin Forsett-Ravens...Leon Washington-Titans...But I don't think that happens though.

I wont be surprised if we bring in Joe McKnight-Jets for Return duties, He probably gets cut. Marcus Thigpen-Dolphins is another, Justin Forsett-Ravens...Leon Washington-Titans...But I don't think that happens though.

Hoo Hoo Hoo, Hoosiers!

I actually like the idea of Boom returning kicks. Whalen can handle the punt returns. Just my opinion.

Thigpen would be a nice pickup

Another guy I would be interested in bringing in if he is cut is MarQueis Gray

:no:

Boom & Tipton have more upside

Ellis has peaked already

Sorry, had to be the first to ask it today :P you know I wont be the last, someone will start a thread about it, you watch

Welp, down goes the thread :Cry:

@KBowenColts: Chuck Pagano says the team is still discussing cuts and doesn’t anticipate anything in the next few hour or so.

Welp, down goes the thread :Cry:

@KBowenColts: Chuck Pagano says the team is still discussing cuts and doesn’t anticipate anything in the next few hour or so.

Probably trying to decide the last 5-6 of the 22 cuts they must make

NFL forces Irsay to sell the team to Donald Sterling.

He did enter his change of plea today detail tue after his hearing

@HolderStephen: Don't expect any #Colts cuts today.

:Cry:

I never did ;)

My guess: QB(2),RB(3),FB(1),WR(5),TE(3),OL(10)

DL(6),LB(9),CB(6),S(5), K(1),P(1),LS(1)

Dump Chandler and sign terelle pryor

All joking aside, I thought about this earlier this morning. I believe it would be a great move for Pryor and the Colts. Pryor would learn a lot sitting behind Luck for a few years. It would be a huge turning point in his career. It could be worth millions to him down the road.

The only negative would be carrying 3 quarterbacks on the roster, but I could live with that.

Pryor is an explosive player, and with the right tutelage, he could be a player in this league. He reminds me a lot of Randall Cunningham. Later in Cunningham's career, he really started to learn how to throw from the pocket, and became a dynamic quarterback.  

At the very least Pryor would make the preseason games entertaining, because he can move when everything breaks down.

Dump Chandler and sign terelle pryor

If he's still PS eligible, why not? We won't carry three QBs, not with our Oline issues. We may only carry 5 WRs because of it.

If he's still PS eligible, why not? We won't carry three QBs, not with our Oline issues. We may only carry 5 WRs because of it.

If there ever was a reason or a right year to carry 3 quarterbacks then this would be it.

With MH looking at retirement or moving on at the end of the year, I would feel more comfortable grooming the new backup now.

If there ever was a reason or a right year to carry 3 quarterbacks then this would be it.

With MH looking at retirement or moving on at the end of the year, I would feel more comfortable grooming the new backup now.

There will be much better options next year than Pryor

Guys please keep in mind we are one of the last teams in the waiver order. So it's going to be hard to pick up good players. 

Im not expecting anything until right up to around 3:30 or 3:45 just before the deadline, Also mentally I have prepared myself for Grigson keeping a player do to some other player or players getting injured that simply stunk it up on the field...Matt Hall for example....Completed only 74% of his total blocks prior to Bengals game

HMMM....I heard 2 weeks, but it must be pretty bad.  We NEED his versatility badly.  

I will remain 'Incognito' as to what I think we should do.   :)

what-you-did-there-i-see-itthumbnail_zps

mrbean_sourpuss_zpsfa7d3bbb.jpg

Im not expecting anything until right up to around 3:30 or 3:45 just before the deadline

The players will start tweeting their goodbyes before the Colts release the names.

Going to be some interesting choices. I think we're forced to keep 10 or maybe 11 Olinemen. Which could spell trouble for Rogers.

I'm wondering if Jackson gets cut.

With MH looking at retirement or moving on at the end of the year, I would feel more comfortable grooming the new backup now.

No way we carry 3 QBs this year. We can groom someone on the PS.

The players will start tweeting their goodbyes before the Colts release the names.

Going to be some interesting choices. I think we're forced to keep 10 or maybe 11 Olinemen. Which could spell trouble for Rogers.

I was thinking it would hurt the Linebackers more

Im expecting Jackson gets put on PS

Im expecting Jackson gets put on PS

Also Ill add that I like him but I think if he was put in a regular season game right now and is asked to drop back in coverage(For that reason he would be a 3rd-4th string ILB right now anyway brought in maybe in short yardage situations), Be is a zone or man then...Manusky loves to put Linebackers on WR's at times for some reason or another..Then it would not be pretty, He can penetrate ans stuff the run and can physically drop back in a short zone but trying to cover a WR or TE after dropping back is a whole nother ball game then just dropping back and not being targeted

There will be much better options next year than Pryor

Maybe and maybe not. It all depends on if the coaches feel they can fine tune Pryor and turn him into a legitimate NFL quarterback.

It is my opinion that the right coaching staff can do it, and make him a special player.

No way we carry 3 QBs this year. We can groom someone on the PS.

It is way too early to say "no way". It would take the right situation though.