Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cuts: 53 man roster (Official Thread)

TKnight24

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the colts will not, i repeat, will not carry three qbs on the 53 man roster. 0% chance

So to recap, you are locked into "no chance" of the Colts carrying more than 2 quarterbacks. I am not locked in either way. My gut tells me they will only carry 2, but I would understand if they carried 3, especially if someone of value to the coaches hit the market.

I love using house money.

no he wouldn't. He would have to learn the playbook in a week Think before you type

Playbook hell, he would start at once and we would bend the playbook to fit him. Start with limited plays and work up to it. He is that damn good. Matt would be the backup and Andrew Luck would be traded for a boat load of players and picks. It is all a silly thing to even consider. QBs have come in and started at once on teams many times in the past.

Playbook hell, he would start at once and we would bend the playbook to fit him. Start with limited plays and work up to it. He is that damn good. Matt would be the backup and Andrew Luck would be traded for a boat load of players and picks. It is all a silly thing to even consider. QBs have come in and started at once on teams many times in the past.

Really? Who? And how successful were they?

Really? Who? And how successful were they?

Collins in Indy was one and most didn't work out well but they were not Aaron Rodgers. He would start after one full week or practice. They wouldn't get him on a Saturday night and start him on Sunday if that is what you mean. But if they got him on Saturday night, he would start the next Sunday.

Collins in Indy was one and most didn't work out well but they were not Aaron Rodgers. He would start after one full week or practice. They wouldn't get him on a Saturday night and start him on Sunday if that is what you mean. But if they got him on Saturday night, he would start the next Sunday.

I don't think you understand how this works

I'd keep Luck over Rodgers.