Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Have No Words

Coltsman1788

Hey Hey, HO HO, it's time for Caldwell and Coyer to go.

I know the D played better today, I was there. But one game does not a coaching legacy make. We know our D has stunk for a long time, and now our offense matches.

There is no way in heck that Painter should start against Carolina. 21 yards passing in the first half????? Give me a freakin break.

Okay -- This is for Peyton Girl:

The one positive...the halftime show was awesome, and a great tribute to our men and women in uniform. Prior to the game, I am not ashamed to admit I had a tear in my eye when the soldier's wife and child were suprised with his appearance (He was dressed as Blue)...that was a wonderful display.

Maybe it's just me, but the Offense look to have given up, especially Wayne.

I noticed Wayne stood off to the side and down the sidelines when he wasn't in the game. That's unusual, he normally sits atop the bench near the QB. It looks like he is already divorcing himself from this so called team.

Okay -- This is for Peyton Girl:

The one positive...the halftime show was awesome, and a great tribute to our men and women in uniform. Prior to the game, I am not ashamed to admit I had a tear in my eye when the soldier's wife and child were suprised with his appearance (He was dressed as Blue)...that was a wonderful display.

Thanks for sharing that and it's a shame others can't see that instead of all the commercials we have to see. Thanks again.

I noticed Wayne stood off to the side and down the sidelines when he wasn't in the game. That's unusual, he normally sits atop the bench near the QB. It looks like he is already divorcing himself from this so called team.

Sounds kind of like someone else ( Marvin Harrison )

Not sure how many coaches on the sidelines, 10, 12, 14. Lots of guys with headsets and "Official" sideling shirts. Only one guy coaching the entire game. The rest of the coaches are standing around with their arms folded, watching the game. Only one, let me repeat that ONLY ONE guy doing any coaching and talking to the players on the bench. ONE !

Go ahead ask me who it was......

PATHETIC....I don't know what else to say. I'm exhausted from trying to figure this joke of a team out. I don't think I'll even attend the rest of the games this year!

^^^

I'm with you.I am going to the Carolina game to see what all the Cam hype is about and for the fact they might get lucky and win that one.I can't stomach this Painter garbage anymore.

give him the time brady has to throw and for the receivers to get deep and he could move the team, got to fix the o-line

Yeah, that's if Painter can stop throwing flying ducks waiting to be caught by the opposing team.

I feel as though Wayne feel like majority of the fans on this website but can not say anything because he feels he will be made an example of (like Harris, Tryon, etc.). You can see it in Reggie's face he is disgusted and is holding something back. Most likely with Reggie, it looks it is criticism of the team (including coaches).

I'm kind of at a loss for words myself.It's not like there's a lack of talented,dedicated players.It's the worst luck I've ever seen a team have in a year.It's like there's a Unitas curse :P .Anything that can go wrong has pretty much happened as far I've seen so far.Just have to hang in there and hope the luck changes sometime. :please:

He's been doing that since week one. I see more footage of him brooding on the sidelines than I have of him catching passes in games.

Not sure how many coaches on the sidelines, 10, 12, 14. Lots of guys with headsets and "Official" sideling shirts. Only one guy coaching the entire game. The rest of the coaches are standing around with their arms folded, watching the game. Only one, let me repeat that ONLY ONE guy doing any coaching and talking to the players on the bench. ONE !

OK... Who? I didn't see the game.

They forfeited on the second series telling the offense and the opponent that they can't gain 1 yard on 4th down after rushing for 33 on the first 2 plays of the drive. You're 0 and 9, on the 50 in the first quarter......what do you have to lose?

And show some guts, lol. not with this coach.

Defensive line coach more or less doesn't get off the bench.

Manning would've been my answer. I think he's missing the end of his thumb by now.

My guess would also be Peyton.