Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RollingStone article on NT Zach Kerr

MTC

Do not give that big man a snickers bar. Keep him hungry.

We are kind of deep on the DL, but he might prove to be a good addition to the practice squad. With contracts ending and improved play, he has an opportunity to one day make it on the Colts roster. 

Iron Sharpens Iron.

I really like this kid. I think he has a great shot to make the roster assuming we go with 7 D lineman. He'll probably be in competition with Pendleton for the last spot. I'm excited about this class of UDFA's as a whole. I think there's 3 or 4 guys with potential.

I really like this kid. I think he has a great shot to make the roster assuming we go with 7 D lineman. He'll probably be in competition with Pendleton for the last spot. I'm excited about this class of UDFA's as a whole. I think there's 3 or 4 guys with potential.

agreed

The Colts have him listed at 310, which is light for a nose tackle. I hope his real weight is more like that 326 that was originally listed.

Yeah, Pendleton is a little longer in the tooth but he's at 330+

Yeah, Pendleton is a little longer in the tooth but he's at 330+

Holy crap! I assumed Pendleton was young since he's only been in the NFL a few years. It seems he was drafted at an age I would classify as Brandon Weeden.

For those curious, Pendleton is 30 and he was drafted (7th round) in 2012.

No off the field issues it just seems his lack of competition at Delaware made teams look to more proven players in the draft.

That and the article said he had a history of concussions.  So injury concerns may have played in there somewhere. 

Still I would have thought a 3-4 team would have taken a late round flyer out on him.  

Oh well, glad we're giving him a try out.

• 1 month later...
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, July 11, 2014 - spam
Hidden by Nadine, July 11, 2014 - spam

blic because the shareholders can take up everything.

Deal fell on Symphony lap

The sequence ofCheap Womens Jordans Shoes Sale events that led to the proposed RTO would almost seem fated tLouis Vuitton Borse Italiao some extent.

Just a few weeks ago, Azman met shareholders during SyAir Jordan 3 Womens Outlet Salemphony House EGM in which he basically apologised for the poor performance of the company Borse Gucci Site Ufficialesince listing.

The Nike Free 5.0 Women Shoes Outlettough business process outsourcing (BPO) business had been harder than what the investment banker turned entreprenuer had imagined. Competing against the giants of the industry with little scale meant an uphill task for Symphony although the company has

Cheap Jordan 11 Shoes Sale

Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 Shoes Store

prada borse outlet