Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Official Colts Will Beat The Patriots Thread

Kenny

come on man! we don't need that negative attitude. We have just as much of a chance as they do. Need I remind you all their injuries, their 30th ranked run defense, their lack of weapons, and the fact that we have Luck :)

we can surely win

i just don't think we will.  it has been a good season regardless if we win or not.  they hit my expectations.  i would like nothing better than to beat the pats at their house

we can surely win

i just don't think we will.  it has been a good season regardless if we win or not.  they hit my expectations.  i would like nothing better than to beat the pats at their house

This is where I disagree with you. We've proven we can beat any team, anywhere so anything short of a super bowl will be disappointing to me. Sorry, just the way it is. I'll still be excited for the future but this season will be a failure. If you make the playoffs, you have just as much a chance as anybody to make a run. We've seen that with 5 and 6 seeds winning lately. Every team can be dangerous. I see no reason why we can't be that team this year. 

30-26 Colts

The Patriots will win by 77 points.  By the end of the first quarter, every Colt on the roster will be injured and the team will be forced to put the coaches and trainers on the field.  Andrew will retire from football and will begin a tennis career, never uttering the words "Colts" or "football."  McAfee will start a standup career in Hollywood (that, or photography).  The Colts will leave Indianapolis after this game to make their home in uh....Boise, Idaho (they want to play on the blue field) and the NFL will never return to Indianapolis.  The NFL Combine will take place in Calgary.  The closest thing that Indy will have to an NFL team is when Arena Football makes a huge comeback and the Indianapolis Strip Malls play at Banker's Life....nah, they play at Ben Davis High School on Tuesday nights. 

Beginning next season, the Patriots will have a 16-0 record and win every Super Bowl until Tom Brady retires in 2045 but only out of boredom.  Belichick will retire in 2024 (Tom Brady will coach and play QB at the same time) and begin teaching classes in Interpersonal Relationships and Public Speaking. 

This game will have absolutely tragic effects on the people of Indy. 

I hope so! i think we need everyone making plays from Gordy, Butler, Our blitzes causing pressure, to Whalen and Brazill  being big on 3rd down. Now  would be a nice time to have t-rich show why he got a first round draft grade. nerve racking for sure!

The Patriots will win by 77 points.  By the end of the first quarter, every Colt on the roster will be injured and the team will be forced to put the coaches and trainers on the field.  Andrew will retire from football and will begin a tennis career, never uttering the words "Colts" or "football."  McAfee will start a standup career in Hollywood (that, or photography).  The Colts will leave Indianapolis after this game to make their home in uh....Boise, Idaho (they want to play on the blue field) and the NFL will never return to Indianapolis.  The NFL Combine will take place in Calgary.  The closest thing that Indy will have to an NFL team is when Arena Football makes a huge comeback and the Indianapolis Strip Malls play at Banker's Life....nah, they play at Ben Davis High School on Tuesday nights. 

Beginning next season, the Patriots will have a 16-0 record and win every Super Bowl until Tom Brady retires in 2045 but only out of boredom.  Belichick will retire in 2024 (Tom Brady will coach and play QB at the same time) and begin teaching classes in Interpersonal Relationships and Public Speaking. 

This game will have absolutely tragic effects on the people of Indy. 

This is so legit

If the Colts get down like last week I say no chance, but if it's close in the fourth quarter I say the Colts win. I have faith in this team I just hope the defense that played in the last three games of the season shows up and not the one from last week. 

A very reasonable and realistic answer.