Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We Could Of Had..

Dark Superman

Could have, should have, would have don't cut it. Blame that on the Polian clan.

His point isn't that we missed out on him. It's that he's going to be a FA and we now have a chance to go after him.

Personally, I'd rather go after a FA center, like Mack. But this guy is a great player too.

His point isn't that we missed out on him. It's that he's going to be a FA and we now have a chance to go after him.

Personally, I'd rather go after a FA center, like Mack. But this guy is a great player too.

There is also a chance we can go after MJD.

Abosolutely.  we also could of had Ryan Leaf and Ricky Willams

Was Edge really that superior to Ricky Williams?

:JAM177189.jpg

Edgerrin James  

Height: 6-0   Weight: 219   Age: 35

Born: 8/1/1978 Immokalee , FL

College: Miami (Fla.)

Experience: 11 Seasons

CAR

YDS

AVG

TDS

WIL271115.jpg

Ricky Williams  

Height: 5-10   Weight: 230   Age: 36

Born: 5/21/1977 San Diego , CA

College: Texas

Experience: 12 Seasons

CAR

YDS

AVG

TDS

Arthur Jones in the 2010 Draft..

But we decided to go with Jerry Hughes and Pat Angerer.

I'm a fan of Jones and if he hits the open market I surely hope we make a run for him.

I think he would be a perfect fit for Indy.

Hughes was pick 31 , Angerer was pick 63 . Our first and second round picks. 

Jones was Baltimore's 2nd pick in the 5th round. Selected at pick 157.

i don't really get what you are trying to say. There were 94 times that teams passed between Angerer and Jones. No idea of what Hughes has to do with taking Jones in the 5th . 

Do you want to say we should have selected  him with our 4th round pick instead of McClendon at 129 ? 

OK... I guess that's what we should have done. We also should have passed on Brody Eldridge in the 5th (same draft) and taken Antonio Brown who went to Pittsburgh in the 6th. 

Do you want me to find a stud we passed on at guard or center next ?

Hughes was pick 31 , Angerer was pick 63 . Our first and second round picks. 

Jones was Baltimore's 2nd pick in the 5th round. Selected at pick 157.

i don't really get what you are trying to say. There were 94 times that teams passed between Angerer and Jones. No idea of what Hughes has to do with taking Jones in the 5th . 

Do you want to say we should have selected  him with our 4th round pick instead of McClendon at 129 ? 

OK... I guess that's what we should have done. We also should have passed on Brody Eldridge in the 5th (same draft) and taken Antonio Brown who went to Pittsburgh in the 6th. 

Do you want me to find a stud we passed on at guard or center next ?

Maybe you'd get what he's trying to say if you actually read his post.

I think you are the one that's on the slow side. He says we could have had Arthur Jones in the 2010 draft. What are you reading with your superior reasoning ability ? What does taking a OLB and ILB in rounds 1 and 2 have to do with drafting a DE in the 5th round ? Explain that while you're at it genius.

At your prompting, I've now read his post three times. And it seems pretty clear that he's suggesting we should have drafted Arthur Jones instead of Jerry Hughes and/or Pat Angerer.

Was Edge really that superior to Ricky Williams?

:JAM177189.jpg

Edgerrin James  

Height: 6-0   Weight: 219   Age: 35

Born: 8/1/1978 Immokalee , FL

College: Miami (Fla.)

Experience: 11 Seasons

CAR

YDS

AVG

TDS

WIL271115.jpg

Ricky Williams  

Height: 5-10   Weight: 230   Age: 36

Born: 5/21/1977 San Diego , CA

College: Texas

Experience: 12 Seasons

CAR

YDS

AVG

TDS

Yes. 

Sorry that I responded wihtout searching this out first. It's obvious that we're on different levels and I shouldn't be picking on you. The poster says we could have had Jones but we "drafted Hughes and Angerer instead. He then goes on to say what you have here... he would like it if the Colts went after Arthur. His post makes no sense for the reasons I cited and yours is just a very lame post.

We seem to be just fine when it comes to OLBers. Does Jones play DE in the 3-4?

I imagine he'd cost to much for a luxury-like pick. Can anyone see us picking up Jones with Redding and RJF at DE or with Mathis, Walden, Werner at OLB? In a couple of years I can see him being a need but not right now.

If we could afford him, I'd love the pick up, as long as other needs are filled.

At your prompting, I've now read his post three times. And it seems pretty clear that he's suggesting we should have drafted Arthur Jones instead of Jerry Hughes and/or Pat Angerer.

Congratulations , you just passed a reading comprehension test for the second grade.