Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fans Versus KC Fans

mirobi

It hasn't been that way in a long long time.  The Colts fan base has grown leaps and bounds since the Titans playoff game in 99.  Go back and look at the AFCCG in 2006 to see just how much that fanbase has changed.  That's as loud as I have ever heard a Colts fanbase get and with good reason. 

I really question if half the people on this forum even watch football

Well, you know the ones who start those knee jerk reaction threads in the middle of a game can't be watching - they're too busy posting.

I think my favorite was the guy who started a thread after the second quarter of our first preseason game complaining about our play.  Not too mention the 'cut AV' 'cut Pep' etc. types of threads during the games.

Well, you know the ones who start those knee jerk reaction threads in the middle of a game can't be watching - they're too busy posting.

I think my favorite was the guy who started a thread after the second quarter of our first preseason game complaining about our play.  Not too mention the 'cut AV' 'cut Pep' etc. types of threads during the games.

It's "fire Pep" get it right dang nab it!

Just to be clear that's said with a lot of tongue in cheek. 

I'll be at the game......on my TV. Chiefs seems to play better on the road this season.

Nobody in the NFL has a better road record.

I think the team has less pressure on them to play on the road. The Chiefs are a VERY young team.

Cheers to all fans! It'll be a great game Saturday. No injuries and GO CHIEFS!! :highfive2:

Chiefs are 5-3 on the road...nothing special

Reading the Chief board, they think that when we beat them it was a fluke and give us no credit

Well I doubt KC is going to turn the ball over four times again so from that standpoint I can see them saying it was a fluke and they can join the line of people giving us no credit. 

Who will be the loudest at the game. I remember going to the titans playoff game at colts home field and there were more Titans fans due to the colts fans sold there tickets to them. I hope that does not happen this time. 

I remember that game (1999 right?). That was the only time that I went and it wasn't just a complete sea of blue and white... I think that we all were still learning how to be a good 12th man at that point. A lot of folks were still apprehensive as well about the future and the team in general. I have no doubt that the Chiefs' fans will be treated respectfully, but WILL NOT feel at home... ha ha

Well I doubt KC is going to turn the ball over four times again so from that standpoint I can see them saying it was a fluke and they can join the line of people giving us no credit. 

Well, all teams have fans that are outside the norm. Just as fans here have called for the dismissal of our coach, OC, GM, and so on.....there are clueless Chief fans who will blame the refs...the NFL, or something else.

I don't have a clue how the game will turn out.  If I absolutely HAD to place a bet, I would probably say the Colts will win.  Having said that, my wife and I are headed out tomorrow night on our trip to Indy to the game.  Our seats are in the nosebleed section, and the Chiefs may lose, but we are really excited about the trip.  I've been by Lucas Oil Stadium several times and man that looks like an impressive venue from the outside...and the last couple times I was in Indy...we had a blast downtown...so regardless of how the game turns out, we are going to have a ball!!!  After all...watching two NFL teams in the playoffs....ya know you're going to have fun!

Hopefully there will be some other Chiefs fans...and we won't get abused too much by Colts fans! 

Even when we played Denver this year..

The crowd was so loud I actually felt like I was at the game.

That was an energized crowd that day for sure. Not much sitting down all game. I like it when you can't hear yourself scream although it hasn't happened in this stadium, that last playoff game we had at the old dome, that was LOUD!!