Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks Like We're Playing The Chiefs

Captain Americolt

Would much rather play the Chiefs than the Chargers or Steelers...Mostly because I want to laugh at all the Chiefs fans here that tell me the Colts are bad. I don't think we would play the Chargers the same way we did earlier this season. And this time it would be in our house. Always afraid of that Steeler's D. 

To be honest with you I don't think the Chiefs want what's coming to them next week.  I think they are going to walk into a bee hive next week. It's going to be just like when Larry Johnson and the boys came to the RCA dome thinking they were going to run us into oblivion and we gave them the smack down.  I think our boyz are going to be very focused on taking the next step towards the Lombardi next week!

so does being the forth seed.

Only if the six seed gets all the way to the AFCCG.  You have a better chance to host the game as the three seed as you could have the four or five seed get there and host it. 

With that said it's very rare for the three or four seed to host the title game.  I believe the last time it happened was the Colts in 2006 although now that I am thinking about it Arizona might have done it the year they went to the Super Bowl. 

Only if the six seed gets all the way to the AFCCG. You have a better chance to host the game as the three seed as you could have the four or five seed get there and host it.

With that said it's very rare for the three or four seed to host the title game. I believe the last time it happened was the Colts in 2006 although now that I am thinking about it Arizona might have done it the year they went to the Super Bowl.

the fourth seed plays the sixth seed in the first round

The fourth seed plays the fifth seed. The three seed plays the sixth in the first round. So the only way the four seed can host the AFC Title game is if the six seed makes it all the way to the title game.

yeah, good call not sure what i was thinking. Too many adult beverages during the game.. lol

yeah, good call not sure what i was thinking. Too many adult beverages during the game.. lol

Happens to the best of us. 

I think I would still rather the Colts be the four seed and play KC again than be the three and play San Diego (if they get it) as I think the Chargers are just a bad match up for the Colts in general.  If it works out that we get to the AFC Title game and we have to play the Chargers then I'll just be happy we are in the AFC Title game and it's at home. 

Yep, although at this point id rather play KC than the Chargers or Steelers

Boiler..this is the team we match up with..

We can get to their QB...and we can cover their receivers

..and we can run the ball enough on them to set up the pass...

I'm glad its not SD...

This is very promising