Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The O line today

cmgww

Looked better today. That's not saying much but they kept Luck from getting killed most of the day, and he had time. Thoughts?

Decent pass protection. Bad run blocking, as usual.

The D looked decent in the first half. The Bengals are just a better team, plain and simple.

How bad are Link's injury and McGlynn's thumb?

Any chance of seeing Castonzo, Reitz, McGlynn, Link, Cherilus?

McGlynn's thumb was broken, he has a cast on it. Not sure what the healing time on that is, but it cant be too much longer until he gets that removed I would think.

I doubt Satele gets sat though. More like to see Reitz, Satele, Linkenbach on the interior next week.

As much as I would like Satele out of there I am not sure Holmes is a good idea. Mcglynn I could see back at center but that is about it. There must be a reason why Holmes has not gotten like ANY playing time. Maybe he isn't NFL ready yet?

that is the trouble with draft picks on the lines, it takes too long for them to develop, I say get proven linemen from free agency,and trade our draft picks for linemen

I'm not sure why it took 2 OGs to be out for Reitz to finally get a start. From just watching the game live Reitz seemed to play very well. Keep playing him.

People have been saying all year he was probably our 2nd best guard on the roster after Thomas. This staff plays favorites, face it

People have been saying all year he was probably our 2nd best guard on the roster after Thomas. This staff plays favorites, face it

If that is even close to being true, then they deserve to be fired and Pagano should be the first to go. DHB is a good example to make a case for favoritism but then again we don't know for sure.

I'm not sure why it took 2 OGs to be out for Reitz to finally get a start. From just watching the game live Reitz seemed to play very well. Keep playing him.

Somewhere between the OL coach and the HC it was determined Reitz was better at T than G even though he started at G for 2 years.

Somewhere between the OL coach and the HC it was determined Reitz was better at T than G even though he started at G for 2 years.

I think they moved him to tackle to, one, keep Thornton high in the rotation, and two, justify starting McGlynn over him when it was clear as day McGlynn was our weakest starter last season. If anything, Justice should still be here and McGlynn should be gone... But don't get me wrong, Justice still sucked

As much as I would like Satele out of there I am not sure Holmes is a good idea. Mcglynn I could see back at center but that is about it. There must be a reason why Holmes has not gotten like ANY playing time. Maybe he isn't NFL ready yet?

lol so , are u gonna trust the same guys who kept pmaying dhb over rogers and brazil to say who is nfl ready

That was the best game i've seen from the o-line since Luck has been here. He had 3 to 4 seconds to survey the field and actually step up into a clean pocket. Reitz was the difference at LG he should remain the starter. Thornton should start at RG, i know he's struggled but he needs to go through the growing pains he'll only get better and learn from it.