Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts inactives against Cardinals

MTC

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not playing Rogers so they can say they were right all along to keep playing Reed if he ever has a game with either 100 yard game or a big return on the kick off. I don't understand this shotty coaching decisions at times. I won't be shocked to see them cut TY Hilton one of these days and re-sign EG Green cause he gives u a better chance to win. I sure wished we all knew what kinda team we have here in Indy cause the coaching seems to be playing this by the seat of their pants and make some goofy decisions.

DHB is going to have a big game... That sounds *ic, but I think that the Cards have the personnel to bottle up T.Y. and Fleener and Heyward-Bey will get a lot of good looks... He has to catch a couple of them, though... and Luck has to have enough confidence in him to throw the ball his way... I wish that Rogers would do whatever he has to do to get ready to play... we need somebody to step up.

Yeah but trent played against san fran when he hadn't been here a full week. And If rainey was just returning I wouldve thought they'd play him this week. Not too big of a deal though

Because you're going to let the 3rd pick of the 2012 draft be inactive. Different circumstances.

No Rogers = no win

987.gif

They are not playing Rogers so they can say they were right all along to keep playing Reed if he ever has a game with either 100 yard game or a big return on the kick off. I don't understand this shotty coaching decisions at times. I won't be shocked to see them cut TY Hilton one of these days and re-sign EG Green cause he gives u a better chance to win. I sure wished we all knew what kinda team we have here in Indy cause the coaching seems to be playing this by the seat of their pants and make some goofy decisions.

Maybe they always drinking at coaches meeting. Pagano is always drunk and make weird decisions. The whole coaching staff probably smoke ganja.... :cool:

DHB is going to have a big game... That sounds *ic, but I think that the Cards have the personnel to bottle up T.Y. and Fleener and Heyward-Bey will get a lot of good looks... He has to catch a couple of them, though... and Luck has to have enough confidence in him to throw the ball his way... I wish that Rogers would do whatever he has to do to get ready to play... we need somebody to step up.

The problem is DHB will have to catch the ball, something he hasn't shown an ability to do in the NFL yet. Personnel choices out coaches are making are just start to tick me off more each and every game.

Don't forget PEP, 2 runs up the gut with TRich for -4 yards and then an incomplete pass on a 25 yard out pass to DHB for the opener of the game!!

Hyperbole much?

Get your head outta your butt Pagano. It's not a hat lmaooo. I feel sorry for Rogers and Rainey. At least one of them should've been activated. Reed is straight garbage, and DHB lol will prove why he is the most inconsistent reciever we have. Continuously looks like he's fitting with the ball instead of catching it. SMDH sometimes I think Pagano is in way over his head. Great motivator but as far as talent evaluator he's average.

You got guys like DHB, David Reed and what they seen in Werner I have no clue. Kids soft and can't hold the edge if his life depended on it. Andrew Luck is saving Paganos A$$. Put your personal ties away and give these kids a shot. It can't get any worse with drops that are already happening or the Kick returns that aren't happening lol. Please somebody slap some sense into him!!!!

Edited by 21isSuperman
inappropriate