Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Worst Thing About the Loss

Smonroe

Many here were whining and blasting Polian  last week when he said after losing Reg, we were not a top 5 team.

1 said we were #2. lmao at them last week and now. Passionate Kool-Aid drinkers. Go Colts!

Power rankings are dum. Polian can say what he wants. Is there a clear cut top 5 anyway? 

I though Apple Juice was the forum sponsored drink?

In our time zone...having played and coached abysmally....should be a good game since Titans were embarrassed too.

i havent checked the weather but at least we don't have to play a Fisher coached Titans, although we had our share of wins against Fisher too with Peyton, Edge, Marvin, Bob S., Addai, Wayne, & Freeney/Mathis

i havent checked the weather but at least we don't have to play a Fisher coached Titans, although we had our share of wins against Fisher too with Peyton, Edge, Marvin, Bob S., Addai, Wayne, & Freeney/Mathis

Division games are the worst.  That is why I am looking back at yesterday's game.  We did not get beat by Jacksonville...the 2nd place Titans did.

Thursday night is going to be chilly in Tennessee.  Game time tmp is going to be around 45 degrees with temps dropping and wind picking up.  wind chills in the 20s expected.  The low ther will be around 28 degrees....no precip expected at this point.

Division games are the worst.  That is why I am looking back at yesterday's game.  We did not get beat by Jacksonville...the 2nd place Titans did.

Thursday night is going to be chilly in Tennessee.  Game time tmp is going to be around 45 degrees with temps dropping and wind picking up.  wind chills in the 20s expected.  The low ther will be around 28 degrees....no precip expected at this point.

The Weatherman has spoken.

I kept checking the weather before I sprung for the tickets. I didn't want to sit in the rain. I'm spoiled, I've come a long way from sitting in the cold, rain, and snow at OSU games.

I kept checking the weather before I sprung for the tickets. I didn't want to sit in the rain. I'm spoiled, I've come a long way from sitting in the cold, rain, and snow at OSU games.

I love the snow and rain...we got just less than an inch of snow here last night...sunny and 32 degrees right now....AHHH fresh air.

I love the snow and rain...we got just less than an inch of snow here last night...sunny and 32 degrees right now....AHHH fresh air.

I grew up in northern Ohio.  Now I would never live any further north than Bama.  So you can have my share of the snow and cold.

The worst thing about the loss is all of you.

The best thing about the loss is all of you.

Or to quote Mr Bilbo Baggins......."I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Sneaky little Hobbitses!

Polian is correct....unfortunately.

We have some serious issues. We are not going to run the ball with Satele, our Passing is going downhill, so the D will suffer because we will drop in time of possession. Andrew will up his turnovers because of his poor short game and accuracy problems.

How do we win?? Woe is us.

But it is the NFL and injuries have a way of evening it for everyone.

I looked at the Pwr rankings and would say KC, Seattle, have a slight separation from Denver (because Manning injury), New Orleans (road woes).

After that there is not much difference week to week with the next 15 or so teams.

But it does help create topic for discussion for all us NFL fanatics. What`s it hurt. Polian had plenty of warts to get us going on his own. TY Painter haha!