Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts in the pro bowl

jamesie jr

Hello, just saw and voted for the first time on the official 2014 pro bowl ballot. Just wondered if anyone else has voted and if so whether any colts players were in their vote?

I personally had Luck, Costanzo, Freeman, Mathis, Davis, Bethea, Landry, Vinatieri, Mcafee, Harvey.

Andrew Luck

Anthony Costanzo

Possible outside chance at Cherilius (sp?), hes done tremendous pass blocking at the RT position

Robert Mathis

Vontae Davis

Jerrell Freeman

Adam Vinatieri

Maybe Bethea

And doesnt the captains determine who gets on the team and who not?

It would be AWESOME if several of our decent players made the Pro-Bowl do to injuries and our Not being in the SBowl so we could pay them bigger salaries and then we can go with More Rookies and UDFA because of the Cap.
 I will vote for Angerer and Moala too!

CAstOnzo has not run blocked so well and with Andrew getting rid of the ball much quicker he hasn`t gotten us killed with his pass blocking. He Can`t be PB worthy.

Hello, just saw and voted for the first time on the official 2014 pro bowl ballot. Just wondered if anyone else has voted and if so whether any colts players were in their vote?

I personally had Luck, Costanzo, Freeman, Mathis, Davis, Bethea, Landry, Vinatieri, Mcafee, Harvey.

I added. every colt in every position. I know I am messing up the results, but who wouldn't want to see all their players in one more game?

Mcafee hasn't been great this year

after looking at some stats, you are right... he's still top 10 this season, I'd say, but not one of the 1 or 2 best in the AFC... The Jacksonville kid looks like a PB lock... McAfee has as much talent at the position as anybody in the league, but has made some uncharacteristic errors for sure... the blocked punt does not help his net i'm sure....

Landry's ability is Pro Bowl level, but I don't think he has played enough to get the nod.  Also, Harvey?  Why Harvey?

Yeah but near the end Landry should have played enough to be a pro bowl player. I'm just starting the voting early.

And Harvey is the only special teamer i know, and i think he has played quite well.

Luck, Freeman, Mathis, Bethea, Vinatieri, McAfee -- and even though he is injured, Reggie Wayne.

Is nobody recoginizing our fullback? wow no love at all. Go Stanley Havili!

I thought the same thing.  FBs are hard to vote for since they aren't used quite as much and no one really cares about them unfortunately, so people just vote for the guys they know or have the best looking stats irrespective of the fact that some of them (i.e. Ogbonnaya) play significant time as halfback.  Expect someone like Vontae Leach and John Kuhn to get in.

Oh we'll definitely get Robert Mathis in, possibly Luck, I agree with DatColtsNguyen: Stanley Havili should make it, if Hilton doesn't get injured he will make it. I can see him rackin up his 100 yd games and TD's. Reggie would have made it if not for his injury. I think a lot of our secondary have the talent and should make it, but the pro bowl isn't based on how good someone plays, if your popular your in. The system is messed up and needs to be fixed.

Oh we'll definitely get Robert Mathis in, possibly Luck, I agree with DatColtsNguyen: Stanley Havili should make it, if Hilton doesn't get injured he will make it. I can see him rackin up his 100 yd games and TD's. Reggie would have made it if not for his injury. I think a lot of our secondary have the talent and should make it, but the pro bowl isn't based on how good someone plays, if your popular your in. The system is messed up and needs to be fixed.

Oh and i left out Adam Vinatieri , Pat McAfee, Cory Redding, and hopefully Jerrell Freeman