Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson Predictions (SD)

danlhart87

15 Carries 55 yards 1TD

This will be a high scoring game both Luck and Rivers will pass for over 300 yards.

Is there no faith in our CB's and Safeties? I mean is our secondary not one of the best if not the best? Rivers will not have as good a day against an aggressive Colts D if the Colts D play as they have been. They have no real successful running game. So a high scoring lop-sided game I think is more accurate.

San Diego will be the worst defense he's faced all season. He hasn't topped 60 yards all season. So you could see a season high of 60-90 yards. 

You are right. The Chargers run defense is 28th in yards per carry at 4.9. TRich should use this game, if any, as a springboard.

Is there no faith in our CB's and Safeties? I mean is our secondary not one of the best if not the best? Rivers will not have as good a day against an aggressive Colts D if the Colts D play as they have been. They have no real successful running game. So a high scoring lop-sided game I think is more accurate.

I agree, I think the Colts secondary is top 3, coupled with the fact that Royal is there only true burner the Colts should be able to play primarily man to man on the receivers so the rest of the D can focus on the short passing game and running game.

I don't think it will be easy and Rivers has the capability to light it up but I think the Colts secondary can prevent him from putting up 300+.

I don't see anything special about Richardson at all, I really think Brown is better than him. I think it was a huge mistake losing our 1st round draft pick on this mediocre back. I just hope Ballard can make a complete recovery from his injury, and if he does Richardson is going to the bench where he belongs.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I don't see anything special about Richardson at all, I really think Brown is better than him. I think it was a huge mistake losing our 1st round draft pick on this mediocre back. I just hope Ballard can make a complete recovery from his injury, and if he does Richardson is going to the bench where he belongs.

oh please...