Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts

mintor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP is a colts fan who went to the Seahawks forum.

I assume that every week the Seahawks fan start a thread where they list the forums of the opposing team they play that week titled "Enemy Fan Forum" or something along those lines.

OP saw this and reported back with what they were saying.

OP is a Colt's fan relaying messages from the Seahawks board.

Hope this clears everything up.

OP seems like one of those people who shouldn't post from their phone.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Seahawks fans should find something better to do with their time than attack another team's fan forum.  Like go polish your Lombardi Trophy...oh wait

I like to have a looksie at the upcoming opponents forums each week, not looked at the Hawks forum as yet, but it's reassuring to see there is worse places out there than here for blind homerism and sheer stupidity. 

The Jags gameday thread was a thing of comedy, from the usual homer picks to the oh well at least we will get Bridgewater who is already a much superior QB without even having to play a NFL down. That and the SF meltdown after the game was of a scale that positively made me feel at home :P 

Vance87

Post subject: Re: This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts
 icon_post_target.gif Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 am 

NET Bench Warmer   icon_user_offline.png

I've never met fans like Colts fans. They're really corny and give me a soccer mom type of vibe. They have an eternal 'good guy' complex and believe that their good will triumph over any challenge. Because of the luck they've had with QBs since Peyton, they kind of believe in some mystical aura that will bring them good fortune. They love the fact that the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and they have a guy named Luck for a QB (who is just as corny as they are).

It's all very annoying. Please stomp them.

What gives, Vance? That wasn't very nice... especially because we were going to invite you over for pie and coffee when the Texans come to LOS... or a nice tall glass of O.J.

That's also the week that we sacrifice chickens to the Deity of Drafting Elite QBs and offer goats to the Supreme Leader of Houston Never Winning at LOS...

JK... I'm sure that wehad just as much fun watching Seattle beat you guys in OT as you would have if they were to beat us next week... It ain't no thang... mostly because Colts and Pacer fans are pretty corny sometimes, but I would suggest that Texans fans all look up the word "dominate" so they can keep from using it in every sentence.... "Hey Clem, I just dominated that rack of ribs like it was a Rosencopter"

edit: this is not a "personal attack" in any sense... just a slightly satirical rebuttal of one Texans fan's POV from a Colts fan's POV...

Vance87

icon_post_target.gif Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 am 

NET Bench Warmer   icon_user_offline.png

I've never met fans like Colts fans. They're really corny and give me a soccer mom type of vibe. They have an eternal 'good guy' complex and believe that their good will triumph over any challenge. Because of the luck they've had with QBs since Peyton, they kind of believe in some mystical aura that will bring them good fortune. They love the fact that the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and they have a guy named Luck for a QB (who is just as corny as they are).

Houston Texans fan and realist.

It is funny how little we hear from our resident Texans fans while they are in 3rd place in the division!!  :banana:

It is funny how little we hear from our resident Texans fans while they are in 3rd place in the division!!  :banana:

I was on right after the game. We've only played four games this year, division standings don't matter till after all 16 are played.

I was on right after the game. We've only played four games this year, division standings don't matter till after all 16 are played.

Wow, that was very quick   :number1:

I guess I should have directed my statement to Vance and only Vance.  I hate when people lump all colts fans together because one guy said something unintelligent.  I am sorry.  

That being said, back to the friendly smack talk,  

WE SHALL TAKE OUR RIGHTFUL SPOT AT THE TOP OF THE AFC SOUTH ONCE AGAIN THIS YEAR (after week 17 ;) )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that was very quick   :number1:

I guess I should have directed my statement to Vance and only Vance.  I hate when people lump all colts fans together because one guy said something unintelligent.  I am sorry.  

That being said, back to the friendly smack talk,  

WE SHALL TAKE OUR RIGHTFUL SPOT AT THE TOP OF THE AFC SOUTH ONCE AGAIN THIS YEAR (after week 17 ;) )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've been working overnight the past week and a half so unfortunately I'm up at ungodly hours lol. And this forum is one of the first places I have to make a quick stop! :D I'm glad we play each other later in the year again...keeps up the suspense haha The Titans might have something to say about either of us getting the South this year though, believe it or not lol.

I've removed some posts from this thread

Reminder, It is against the rules to link to other teams forums.  It has a tendency to start board wars........which is something we don't want here.

Most of you have a sense of humor about this and I appreciate that.  But please no more links to other forums, and no trying to get things started with another forum

Than you

From our rules

Please do not post in an inflamatory manner: Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between forum members. Intentional and unintentional 'Flames' include questioning someones intelligence or fandom as well as any other post that is likely to increase arguments on the forum such as linking to another teams forum. Do not link to or promote other boards as it causes issues with their fans, especially where they are discussing something concerning our team. This only serves to create board wars and all such links will be deleted and posts/threads edited. Such links can also be viewed as 'promotion' (which is also NOT Allowed)

We should send them a muffin basket.

On another note, the part that bugs me about that thread is that for some strange reason they think that the fans draw up the gameplan.  I dunno, maybe Pete lets them vote on what plays to run?

Yeah, we don't do that here.

Yeah, I've been working overnight the past week and a half so unfortunately I'm up at ungodly hours lol. And this forum is one of the first places I have to make a quick stop! :D I'm glad we play each other later in the year again...keeps up the suspense haha The Titans might have something to say about either of us getting the South this year though, believe it or not lol.

I posted the same thing the other day about the Titans, and got totally dismissed by one of the other posters.  I don't know why some people have a hard time giving credit where credit is due.  They are playing good football, and until they don't I'm not just going to automatically put them in 3rd place.  We'll see how severe the Locker injury is, and how they deal with it moving forward.  Seemed like a cheap shot to me too.

Tough loss for you guys BTW, I didn't watch until OT (don't know why....it was a much better game than our curb stomp of the Jags), but Seattle got away with one from you guys.  Hopefully the Colts can have a better outcome next Sun.

I posted the same thing the other day about the Titans, and got totally dismissed by one of the other posters.  I don't know why some people have a hard time giving credit where credit is due.  They are playing good football, and until they don't I'm not just going to automatically put them in 3rd place.  We'll see how severe the Locker injury is, and how they deal with it moving forward.  Seemed like a cheap shot to me too.

Tough loss for you guys BTW, I didn't watch until OT (don't know why....it was a much better game than our curb stomp of the Jags), but Seattle got away with one from you guys.  Hopefully the Colts can have a better outcome next Sun.

I guess for some people it's best to ignore the elephant in the room. Seattle is a tough team though, man. The Colts are going to be tested like we were. I can understand why they killed the 49ers now, that team is ready to play.

I guess for some people it's best to ignore the elephant in the room. Seattle is a tough team though, man. The Colts are going to be tested like we were. I can understand why they killed the 49ers now, that team is ready to play.

Well, you're around here a lot so you know how this forum is.  After the Miami game, half the team and coaches needed fired, and after the SF game we are SB bound.  Seattle next week will be a really good barometer to just how good we are.  It's a game we need to win, especially having them at home.  

Just saw on Sportscenter that Locker will reportedly be out 4-8 weeks

Vance87

icon_post_target.gif Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 am

NET Bench Warmer icon_user_offline.png

What gives, Vance? That wasn't very nice... especially because we were going to invite you over for pie and coffee when the Texans come to LOS... or a nice tall glass of O.J.

That's also the week that we sacrifice chickens to the Deity of Drafting Elite QBs and offer goats to the Supreme Leader of Houston Never Winning at LOS...

JK... I'm sure that wehad just as much fun watching Seattle beat you guys in OT as you would have if they were to beat us next week... It ain't no thang... mostly because Colts and Pacer fans are pretty corny sometimes, but I would suggest that Texans fans all look up the word "dominate" so they can keep from using it in every sentence.... "Hey Clem, I just dominated that rack of ribs like it was a Rosencopter"

edit: this is not a "personal attack" in any sense... just a slightly satirical rebuttal of one Texans fan's POV from a Colts fan's POV...

haha!!!!!!!

Vance87

icon_post_target.gif Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 am

NET Bench Warmer icon_user_offline.png

But but but. I thought only Colts fans were biased, and all other teams could see things for how they truly are.

I'm so confused now :(

Wouldn't get too worked up over a poster or two. I'm a seahawks.net poster and aside from 49er fan rage we are usually a pretty level headed bunch with no real bones to pick with your team or your fans. The only real problem we might have is the taint of Jim Harbaugh on your QB but that will wash out with time.

I can't speak for all .netters but I like our 'enemy fan forum' posts because I simply like to get the oppositions POV before and after games. It's not necessarily a thread meant to incite or facilitate undue trash-talk although that's just part of sports.

Looking forward to a good game on Sunday. I think it will be a more competitive game for four quarters than our showing against Houston was. They were pumped up and we had a hard time stopping their juiced up pass rush for three quarters being down three of our starters on the o-line but two of those guys might be back next week. Really looking to me (and will really play to the storylines of the two QB's) like it may simply come down to whomever has the ball last and can make a play.

They are apparently excited about facing a low-ranked defense.

Not sure what ranking system they're using.

But seriously, I'm very excited about the game.  Even though I won't see it around here.  I have to watch the Giants and the Eagles.

I'm considering lighting my eyes on fire instead.

Giving the way Houston finishes, you should be worried. 

I am fully expecting a Houston Nose-Dive. 

Think of it this way, if Gabbert doesn't throw the pass of his life in 2012 then we the Colts win the division with a rookie QB.

Yes but you are much more tolerable than Vance, he's always Mr. Negative Nancy.......... :thmup:

They are apparently excited about facing a low-ranked defense.

Not sure what ranking system they're using.

But seriously, I'm very excited about the game.  Even though I won't see it around here.  I have to watch the Giants and the Eagles.

I'm considering lighting my eyes on fire instead.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :Yikes:

:puke:

Giving the way Houston finishes, you should be worried. 

I am fully expecting a Houston Nose-Dive. 

Think of it this way, if Gabbert doesn't throw the pass of his life in 2012 then we the Colts win the division with a rookie QB.

The Broncos started off 2-3 last year, got a free card against the playoff teams, then ripped off 11 straight wins. Now is not the time to panic, and I have enough faith in my squad not to do so. This is about this year, not last year.