Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsays newest tweets!

cjwhiskers

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking at the big picture, it would've made a LOT LESS sense to trade for a TE. We have Allen and Fleener, sure Allen is out this year, but we are SET for the future at that position...we definitely were not set at RB. Ballard is not a bad RB, but he's average and will be coming off of a blown knee...  look at it like this, at the offensive skill positions we are stacked with young talent now... QB: Luck, RB: Richardson, TE: Allen and Fleener, WR: Hilton and Heyward Bey...  now all the offense is really missing is O Line...and a LOT of great O linemen in the NFL right now came outside of the 1st round.   I like the trade...you trade a draft pick that may or may not be a good NFL player, for last year's #3 pick who had ELEVEN TDs last season.

Some good points, but Ol is still a problem & honestly most of the best OL come in the first round. You can find others but most do.

Some good points, but Ol is still a problem & honestly most of the best OL come in the first round. You can find others but most do.

Most OG come past the 1st round....RT past the 1st round...C past the first round...now LT is a 1st round pick every year....but you have to remember, we will have quite a bit of money in free agency again this off season, not to mention the fact that next year we will have Thornton coming into his 2nd year, after starting most of this season...and Donald Thomas will also be back.... While most definitely agree that we need to improve our O Line, I also believe that doing so through the draft isn't always the most productive way to do so...there are SO many "misses" on offensive linemen in the draft, so I would prefer to fix that through free agency, with known commodities

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, September 21, 2013 - insult to team owner
Hidden by -JJ-, September 21, 2013 - insult to team owner

Anybody want to try and crack this one? lol

Uh Oh...R Opt Slide... Allow gang break..receivers to sidelines..touch football,60+ free rush yards...ssshhhhh! Keep a secret!

That's an Irsayism for "I just did the biggest line of coke, ever"