John Waylon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! The classics are back!

Whats worse than 1-1?

Tracking gum into the house that was stuck on the bottom of your shoe. 

The moment you dont see toilet paper after a nice bathroom break.

Being 'just over' the limit on anything. So close, yet so far. 

Watching the neighbors dog poop in your yard. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 15, 2013 - trolling, poster banned, posts removed
Hidden by Nadine, September 15, 2013 - trolling, poster banned, posts removed

Only 4 afc teams will have a better record than us.

I told yall the simple logic of:

2013 Miami Dolphins > 2013 Indianapolis Colts. I was extremely disappointed in our defensive line today, but the true upset would have been Indy beating Miami. The 'Fins have a better squad as a whole, and we proved that today. Luck truly is a monster though, guy is like a freaking brick wall tank in the pocket, it's like watching a fullback go down. Good luck the rest of the season, but my point has been proven. I'm not a homer, I NEVER place cash on faith, but I knew we had the better squad, and i won $300 today. Thanks Colts!

2013 Miami Dolphins > 2013 Indianapolis Colts. I was extremely disappointed in our defensive line today, but the true upset would have been Indy beating Miami. The 'Fins have a better squad as a whole, and we proved that today. Luck truly is a monster though, guy is like a freaking brick wall tank in the pocket, it's like watching a fullback go down. Good luck the rest of the season, but my point has been proven. I'm not a homer, I NEVER place cash on faith, but I knew we had the better squad, and i won $300 today. Thanks Colts!

Nice 4 points the refs spotted you

gtho u guys suck and will never win Ur division

A brick wall tank? I want one... and nice name by the way. Marino may have stats, but no bling. Hopefully you guys can finally challenge the Patriots.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 15, 2013 - trolling, poster banned, posts removed

Nice 4 points the refs spotted you

LOL! You just made my day even better, nothing more textbook than a fan complaining and whining over the refs. BTW, 4 pts? I don't recall Miami scoring 2 safeties, do you know anything about football? And cute profile pic cupcake, lol UMADBRO? 

Remember when the Dolphins were relevant? Were you alive?

When is the last time the Grizzlies won the Finals?

When was the last time Indy's team won the Finals? Oh. LOL and relevant? Miami has the 3rd best winning % in league history, only PERFECT season, and the winningest coach in NFL history. Lol yall get so salty and butt hurt after a loss. You're a little +. Props to some of you who act like men, as this football team leaves no impact on your life, but to the rest, LOL UMADBRO? Little whiny children, yall deserved that spanking.