Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another big trade?

GoColtsGo5150

We all remember the big preseason trade for Vontae Davis.

Could we pull off another big trade or would it be a one off?

to be honest, I hope we do pull off another big trade and as far as I'm concerned here is what I would give up in terms of draft picks

3nd round pick or later:  Navorro Bowman ( can get to the QB and would be great at stopping the run)

5th round pick or later: Alex Boone or Max Unger ( Both are great lineman and both would be great improvements over Satele and Mcglynn) 

6th round pick or later: Reshad Jones ( Depth at our thin Safety depth)

or of course we can try and get them for Vaughn, Linkenbach or Mcglynn  haha

to be honest, I hope we do pull off another big trade and as far as I'm concerned here is what I would give up in terms of draft picks

3nd round pick or later: Navorro Bowman ( can get to the QB and would be great at stopping the run)

5th round pick or later: Alex Boone or Max Unger ( Both are great lineman and both would be great improvements over Satele and Mcglynn)

or of course we can try and get them for Vaughn, Linkenbach or Mcglynn haha

i don't think you could pull off any of those trades in Madden, much less in real life

Not talking about trades, I wouldn't mind signing one of these two guys for depth on DL or CB:

Shaun Smith, 6'2", 325 lbs, UFA, last played for Chiefs as NT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Smith_(defensive_lineman) - 31 years old (yeah, that grabber :))

Sione Pouha, 6'3", 325 lbs, UFA, last played for Jets as NT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sione_Pouha - 34 years old

Travis Daniels, 6'1", 195 lbs, UFA, last played under Romeo Crennel for Chiefs as CB - 30 years old, has good experience and should be able to give us a year or two

Guest TeamLoloJones

3nd round pick or later:  Navorro Bowman ( can get to the QB and would be great at stopping the run)

or of course we can try and get them for Vaughn, Linkenbach or Mcglynn  haha

Why don't we just trade to get Adrian Peterson for a moldy cheese sandwich and a glass of fermented soy milk?  Because that makes about just as much sense...

Not talking about trades, I wouldn't mind signing one of these two guys for depth on DL or CB:

Shaun Smith, 6'2", 325 lbs, UFA, last played for Chiefs as NT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Smith_(defensive_lineman) - 31 years old (yeah, that grabber :))

Sione Pouha, 6'3", 325 lbs, UFA, last played for Jets as NT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sione_Pouha - 34 years old

Travis Daniels, 6'1", 195 lbs, UFA, last played under Romeo Crennel for Chiefs as CB - 30 years old, has good experience and should be able to give us a year or two

Anybody would be better than Sheldon Price # 40 rookie cb from UCLA, he played most if not all the 2nd half yesterday & could not tackle or cover any route he had to cover. Release him and give someone else at least a chance to make the practice squad.  

Seriously? Navaro Bowman arguably apart of the BEST ILB duo in the NFL coming to the Indianapolis Colts for only a 3rd round pick?

The day that happens, the price of gas will be $0.99

I can remember pumping gas at my uncles's gas station when i was about 8 years old for 25 cents a gallon. Does that mean there's hope for some of these trades ?