Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

And in Other Aaron Hernandez Related Bad News.....

NewColtsFan

.... this goes from bad to worse....

Hernandez is facing a civil lawsuit by a man who says he was with Hernandez a short time ago and that Hernandez had a gun that went off accidentally and struck the man in the head.   The man lost an eye.    The gun was not licensed properly.

This takes Hernandez's life from bad to worse....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000213516/article/lawsuit-alleges-aaron-hernandez-shot-man-in-florida

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/

We're also told ... Bradley will argue that the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball.

I don't claim to be a doctor, but that seems highly improbable. Pretty crazy if it's true.

.... this goes from bad to worse....

Hernandez is facing a civil lawsuit by a man who says he was with Hernandez a short time ago and that Hernandez had a gun that went off accidentally and struck the man in the head.   The man lost an eye.    The gun was not licensed properly.

This takes Hernandez's life from bad to worse....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000213516/article/lawsuit-alleges-aaron-hernandez-shot-man-in-florida

Put yourself in bad situations and it messes up your life... Interested to see how this all unfolds. I feel if anything major, could be done in NE

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/

I don't claim to be a doctor, but that seems highly improbable. 

Funny things happen when a bullet hits a big bone -- say, a thigh bone.

If his eye was in his head before the gun went off, and his eye was out of his head after the gun went off....   I think that's your ballgame right there.

This shouldn't be that hard to figure out....

Funny things happen when a bullet hits a big bone -- say, a thigh bone.

If his eye was in his head before the gun went off, and his eye was out of his head after the gun went off....   I think that's your ballgame right there.

This shouldn't be that hard to figure out....

haha, I didn't mean to make it out like I was calling him a liar or anything. That just seems too crazy to be true. But you're right there's not really another explanation.

Depending on the round it is possible to travel along bones. The .223/ nato 5.56 round works the same way. Get shot in the knee and comes out your armpit. They do not hold enough velocity and energy to punch through bone but rather ricochet and travel aling them.

I don't claim to be a doctor, but that seems highly improbable. Pretty crazy if it's true.

Question: Why the heck is this guy not in jail?(Hernandez) Shooting someone in the face is some type of crime right?

According to police,  the victim did NOT cooperate with them.

It's believed the two sides are trying to work out a civil lawsuit where Hernandez writes a big check to make this go away.

I think that's why he has not been charged in that particular case.....

Having a hand gun in a car with a chambered load?

Bad decision making. Riding with someone who has that chambered firearm.....worse decision.

Wow....sounds just like police.

I keep mine hot, never had an issue. The key is to not play with it like a toy. 

Question: Why the heck is this guy not in jail?(Hernandez) Shooting someone in the face is some type of crime right?

It depends on how ugly the person you shot is. 

It's a civil matter for the most part. Could be discharging a firearm within city limits, depending on where you live. 

Depending on the round it is possible to travel along bones. The .223/ nato 5.56 round works the same way. Get shot in the knee and comes out your armpit. They do not hold enough velocity and energy to punch through bone but rather ricochet and travel aling them.

This is very true in the infantry we were trained to to stay off the the wall about twelve to sixteen inches. Because a bullet will travel down the wall more likely then bounce all over like you see in the movies. Did they say how big the round was because another posibility is the round was big enough and had enough velosity to penetrate the arm and the hit something behind him solid and the come back and graze his head enough to take his eye out.

Anyways bullets do strange things in small soild inclosed objects really anything is possible...

I don't claim to be a doctor, but that seems highly improbable. Pretty crazy if it's true.

Improbable is a good word for that trajectory,  u didnt say impossible, I've read of alot weirder in my studies

what I cant understand is how the Feb shooting  didnt become media frenzy as soon as it came out in the lawsuit, only  after the  latest incident is it announced on a what has been described a celebrity gossip network

still doesnt mean its not based in fact

Ha,ha. I see the other thread on Hernandez was already closed. Nice. Let's see if we can keep this one going. :-)

I think at this point this is a whole lot of nothing. The guy who was shot back in Feb did not name Hernandez as the shooter and the investigation was closed with no charges being filed, http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/19/dorchester-man-says-his-nephew-could-possibly-victim-north-attleborough-death-linked-new-england-patriot-aaron-hernandez/DPn9PRh4e9kFF5hDg53HvO/story.html

In terms of the homicide. the guy was Hernandez's wife's sister ex-boyfriend. Again, a whole lot of nothing right now. Have to see where this ends up but Hernandez apprently was with the guy the night he died. Hopefully not a Ray Lewis situation all over again...

Ha,ha. I see the other thread on Hernandez was already closed. Nice. Let's see if we can keep this one going. :-)

I think at this point this is a whole lot of nothing. The guy who was shot back in Feb did not name Hernandez as the shooter and the investigation was closed with no charges being filed, http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/19/dorchester-man-says-his-nephew-could-possibly-victim-north-attleborough-death-linked-new-england-patriot-aaron-hernandez/DPn9PRh4e9kFF5hDg53HvO/story.html

In terms of the homicide. the guy was Hernandez's wife's sister ex-boyfriend. Again, a whole lot of nothing right now. Have to see where this ends up but Hernandez apprently was with the guy the night he died. Hopefully not a Ray Lewis situation all over again...

I bet if it was Fleener or Allen you would be all over it...

He just like anybody else is capable of doing something crazy, so don't fool yourself. I hope for his sake he is innocent but don't try to defend him like he is perfect, He is innocent until proven guilty but two incidents in a row don't look to good.

I understand your a fan for what he does on the field but we as fans tend to forget that they are humane just like the rest of us.

in the comment i pointed out before this one of yours encase u missed it

I ended the feb shoting by noting 

it is  announced on a what has been described a celebrity gossip network

I bet if it was Fleener or Allen you would be all over it...

He just like anybody else is capable of doing something crazy, so don't fool yourself. I hope for his sake he is innocent but don't try to defend him like he is perfect, He is innocent until proven guilty but two incidents in a row don't look to good.

I understand your a fan for what he does on the field but we as fans tend to forget that they are humane just like the rest of us.

There is nothing to the shooting so it is one incident that is not even 48 hours old. So yeah I will give him the benefit of the doubt as I would do with any player. As I said, I hope it is not Ray Lewis all over again. He needs new friends for sure.

This guy sounds a lot like a young Ray Lewis. Ray got caught up with all the wrong people , and it sounds like this young man has done the same.

It sounding like Hernandez is one of the wrong people to be caught up with.

There is nothing to the shooting so it is one incident that is not even 48 hours old. So yeah I will give him the benefit of the doubt as I would do with any player. As I said, I hope it is not Ray Lewis all over again. He needs new friends for sure.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130620/aaron-hernandez-new-details/?sct=hp_t11_a7&eref=sihp

Things are heating up.

Wow....sounds just like police.

I keep mine hot, never had an issue. The key is to not play with it like a toy. 

Not sure about where you live, but in most places, having a loaded gun in the car is illegal. For someone that has a checkered past like Hernandez, it's incredibly poor judgment.

I was hoping this would all blow over, but it doesn't seem like this is going away. If anything, it appears to be getting more serious.

This is why I find this case sort of questionable reading about it.  

I'm seriously waiting for more evidence to come out before I start declaring this guy guilty and evil.  Last I knew the only thing Hernandez had an issue was smoking some weed.  Now suddenly he's shooting one guy in the face and killing another?  

Sure it's possible but it's not like this guy seems overly reliable, he was a jerk to the people who tried to help him and never named Hernandez by name to police.  

I do now, lol. Why are you heart broken? Thugin lovin?

Because this probably leaves NE minus there two best receivers for God knows how long. Lets face it .. forget Gronk. No way he stays on the field , he's a walking infirmary. This guy has an army hose down and sanitize his hoe , smashes his security system and phone to bits. He's done forever . Best case scenario for NE is Gronk plays 5-6 games. 

I'm heart broken because regardless of not liking Brady and hating the Pats , I wanted another ring for these guys. Furthermore NED doesn't deserve this kind of stuff as they have always played by the rules and stayed away from bad actors. Just not fair and I'm heart broken.