Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2013 Preview on NFL Network - Right Now (Tuesday)

Smonroe

thanks smonroe...need a break.... I live in Colorado Springs and we have another huge fire that is torching homes right and left... go 1 hour south and there is another one threatening Royal Gorge Bridge ( largest single spanse bridge in the US )

Best of luck there.  When I was a kid my parents took us to Colorado and I remember the Royal Gorge Bridge very well.  

For those that missed the segment, they had us at 9-7.  Pretty fair guess at a record, but I didn't agree with who we'd win or lose to.

9-7 isn't too bad could get in as wildcard but i think will win division at 12-4.

I'm with you at 12-4... I'm looking at the schedule and (although anything can happen any given Sunday) and the only teams that should beat us are San Fran, Seattle, Houston (at Reliant), and Denver...

I honestly think that we will win either the home game against Seattle or Manning's return to LOS (if not both), but there is also a good chance that we lose one that we should win like the road game against Tenn. to even it out... of course there is zero chance that we drop the game vs. the Texans at LOS . :shoe:

and what were their dumb reasons to say we will only win 9 games

It was the view of only one guy,  not the network....    the guy was former NFL fullback Heath Evans.

He went through game by game picking wins and losses....

9-7 was how it came out....     I didn't agree with lots of his calls...

He had us beating Denver....   I think we lose...

But, he had us losing to San Diego on Monday Night Football....    I think we win...

He had us losing to KC in week 16....  bad weather road game....  I think we win....

He had us losing to Arizona....    said Arians knows this team and what we like to do....     I think we win....

That's how we got to 9-7....    I thought the Arians comment was particularly silly considering (A) we have a new offense since Arians left, and (B) we've had a huge roster turnover....    I don't think Arians will recognize this team when we play them....

It was the view of only one guy,  not the network....    the guy was former NFL fullback Heath Evans.

He went through game by game picking wins and losses....

9-7 was how it came out....     I didn't agree with lots of his calls...

But, he had us losing to San Diego on Monday Night Football....    I think we win...

He had us losing to KC in week 16....  bad weather road game....  I think we win....

He had us losing to Arizona....    said Arians knows this team and what we like to do....     I think we win....

That's how we got to 9-7....    I thought the Arians comment was particularly silly considering (A) we have a new offense since Arians left, and (B) we've had a huge roster turnover....    I don't think Arians will recognize this team when we play them....

yes I just watched the video. I personally think we can beat peyton. I cant wait for that game.

Texans can no longer intimidate us... not like they really ever did. This is how I imagine the Texans trying to intimidate us now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=18J58TQyH88

EDIT:

This one works too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDnwfMggHf0&list=PL170A9200612F416D

Yeah...Colts have never been intimidated by Texans. Heck even during that season where we sucked because Peyton was injured we beat them at LOS with Orlovsky under center.  lol 

agree.. traveling to SD for mnf and having a short week to prepare for denver will be tough..

i had us going 10-6, right after the schedule came out..

OAK-W, MIA-W, @SF-L, @JAX-W, SEA-L, @SD-W, DEN-L, @HOU-L, STL-W, @TEN-W, @ARI-W, TEN-W, @CIN-L, HOU-W, @KC-L, JAX-W

but with the new recent additions to this team, maybe we can squeeze an extra win or two ;) 

For the life of me, I can't remember one play Heath Evans made in his career. He may have been good, but my brain cells chose to remember dillon and Faulk instead.

He only had 8 TD's total in his career but he didn't play running back, He played Full Back

he had us losing to the chargers, cards, and chiefs are you kidding me

"He has us losing to the Colts. Are you kidding me?"    ~Packers fan from last year

Just saying that it seems you can never tell with a team from one season to the next anymore. I think the Chiefs, for example, will surprise some teams this upcoming season.

"He has us losing to the Colts. Are you kidding me?"    ~Packers fan from last year

Just saying that it seems you can never tell with a team from one season to the next anymore. I think the Chiefs, for example, will surprise some teams this upcoming season.

No one picked us to beat the packers

Disagree with losses to kc, cin, and ari, and the win against den(hope we do win though) putting us at 11-5 but stl and @ten could be catch games. Ten has been known to surprise a few good teams that underestimate them.