Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

not feeling well right now

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

Why is every team on our schedule next year getting so much better than we are. .. is killing me. . Excuse my pesemism

Calm down lol.

We have gotten plenty better. It's just watching all these other teams draft making you feel down. Despite the hype the "ESPN Crew" is providing. Who knows how many of these kids will actually make impacts.

Why is every team on our schedule next year getting so much better than we are. .. is killing me. . Excuse my pesemism

Well, shouldn't every team be getting better since they are picking up extra players through the draft?

No but the texans drafted a monster WR and Davis missed 6 weeks with an injury (thank god or we'd have lost another pick.

Nice hyperbole

He's not a monster;  Calvin Johnson is a monster.  This kid is an unproven rookie.  If he were a monster, he'd have been a Top 3 pick, not the 27th pick.

Grigson told all of us that he will not chase Names. I guess most of you thought he was joking, now you're seeing just how serious he was.

You can sit here & pout all season long cause we didn't take this "superstar" or that "superstar". Or you can be happy with what Grigson is doing with this Franchise and cheer all the players he brings in on and be good fans.

But until these teams who're supposedly doing "better" than us beat the Colts when we hit the field, there's no reason to be feeling down about anything we've done so far. We're filling needs with people who fit and wanna play football cause they love the sport not the attention and fame that comes from it

Grigson told all of us that he will not chase Names. I guess most of you thought he was joking, now you're seeing just how serious he was.

You can sit here & pout all season long cause we didn't take this "superstar" or that "superstar". Or you can be happy with what Grigson is doing with this Franchise and cheer all the players he brings in on and be good fans.

But until these teams who're supposedly doing "better" than us beat the Colts when we hit the field, there's no reason to be feeling down about anything we've done so far. We're filling needs with people who fit and wanna play football cause they love the sport not the attention and fame that comes from it

I think this is your best post ever.

If Davis does as well as I expect he will in Pags 3-4, Davis will have been worth both picks. I still can't believe we got him so cheap.

Good news....   it's not BOTH picks....   it's one pick.

All we gave up was the 2nd round pick.   The other pick, we kept, as Davis didn't meet the criteria for Miami to retain the other pick.  (Might've been the number of snaps or games played)

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Jules, if you dont mind I would like to use this as my avatar. Since you have officially signaled the beginning of "The sky is falling" season, I'll only wear it until "the sky is falling season" is over. Should not take to long..........Say, do you know how many games between now and the superbowl? :goodluck:

Good news....   it's not BOTH picks....   it's one pick.

All we gave up was the 2nd round pick.   The other pick, we kept, as Davis didn't meet the criteria for Miami to retain the other pick.  (Might've been the number of snaps or games played)

It was games played criteria. I meant to say that Davis, if he lives up to his potential will have been worth both of those picks. Which I believe he will.

Jules, if you dont mind I would like to use this as my avatar. Since you have officially signaled the beginning of "The sky is falling" season, I'll only wear it until "the sky is falling season" is over. Should not take to long..........Say, do you know how many games between now and the superbowl? :goodluck:

:thmup:

:thmup:

No but the texans drafted a monster WR and Davis missed 6 weeks with an injury (thank god or we'd have lost another pick.

Yes but the good news is Davis played at an all pro level and was one of the best CBs in the league the last 4 weeks of the season with 32 combined tackles, 1 sack, 6 passes defended and 3 interceptions.  :)

Not bad for a "fat out of shape CB eh."

Only imagine if he can stay healthy with a defense that should be better.

960x595.jpg

EDIT: MUCH BETTER