Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in all honestly I think it must be fair to say that our original target must now be off the board, if it was truely a whopper WR I would have expected someone to have leaked it by now and there to be more media speculation. To be honest unless you were talking a Fitz, Megatron or AJ Green say then what with them shiny rookie contracts we'd be better off drafting a WR, though I don't know if I want to spend a 1st one one. This seems to be a D heavy draft and I'd have thought we'd get more value by picking on that side of the ball or trading back. 

The problem with Irsay is that although it's great that he keeps us informed and tries to involve fans in the ins and outs, because no one really understands what he says sometimes it's hard to work out where we are. I think personally that his tweet about going after others was the white flag going up on the big deal, but that's just my interpretation.

I feel the same way but, I was holding out hope for exciting news. At this point I too, have risen my white flag. I gave up hope early on Monday. Even if it still happened... I would probably be annoyed by it now. Just to much hype with not enough substance for this to have gone on for a week and a half.

why do you care? stop clicking on it

Dang, hoestile much? I click in it for any updates and then I see a poster of NES 3. It's funny, but does not pertain to the topic at hand. That's why topics are started, to talk about specific subjects, not whatever the heck anyone likes. Unless that's the topic. I would figure someone who is nearly 40 would understand this and not act so childish. But I guess I'm wrong, oh well don't care either way.

On topic, I haven't seen it heard much of Alexander. Found out its cause of injuries. It's nice to speculate what he might have done and what he might do for us, but tend to be pessimistic after seeing a historical trend. This could be a bad deal.

Evan Sidery @ESidery 3s

#Colts could still look at free agent WR's, but it appears @JimIrsay's specific "Wopper" was too high of a price to pay and wouldn't budge.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Evan Sidery ‏@ESidery 19m

Just checked my email from last night and I got a response from a source about the @JimIrsay "Wopper" trade. Been told that it is dead.

Evan Sidery ‏@ESidery 3s

#Colts could still look at free agent WR's, but it appears @JimIrsay's specific "Wopper" was too high of a price to pay and wouldn't budge.

I don't know if he's right or wrong, but I'm not putting any stock into the comments of a 12 year old who can't spell "whopper".  Heck, I'd probably take Balzer's word for it over this guy.

I don't know if he's right or wrong, but I'm not putting any stock into the comments of a 12 year old who can't spell "whopper".  Heck, I'd probably take Balzer's word for it over this guy.

lmao I didn't know the twitter account was the kids

That is actually the way Irsay spelled it in his original tweet. And you'd be wise to take my word for it my friend. :D

Everyone stand buy,pour strong drink...do ur voodoo,Colts need the strength of it's nation to get this wopper in the boat! DO U UNDERSTAND!?

I went throught his past tweets and the only thing he was wrong about was the sanders signing the patriots offer but everyone was wrong about that.

Yeah, Jim is not strong on spelling, grammar and punctuation.  ("wopper" was Jim's error, of course)  He also got past, buy, it's wrong.