Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't believe people wouldn't give up a 1st round pick for Cruz. He's 26 years old and he's a HUGE play maker.

You think we could get something better than him with the 24th pick? I don't think so.

No but maybe somebody just as good at about 1/10th the price for 4 years.

Aight folks, let's settle down & focus....

He's a riddle dude....

In - Arizona - but - the - phone - lines - burning - up - we - want - to - win - so - darn - bad - our - toes - ache - and - our - brains - are - gurgling!!!!!!! Our - fingers - could - end - up - crooked - and - elbows - drip - with - sweat - and blood!

Go to work. Obviously nothing related to the Cardinals because the phone lines wouldn't be needed. They're face to face......what else?

I dunno, but apparently there is a band called "crooked fingers" one of their songs is "blood, sweat and murder"  probably means nothing, but I think the band is from chicago.... just what i got from googleing choice words..

Edit: band is from North Carolina, but made their name out of Denver...

Pats are working on Sanders w/ PITT

In Arizona = Played for Arizona, Burning+Toe Ache = Constant Turf Toe, Brains are gurgling because it'd be a bad signing

Conclusion? Obviously Beanie Wells

Beanie Wells is not even with AZ as of a few days ago. He was cut

Just got home.

WHAT IS THIS? JIM you kill me lmao.

He teased us last year with the Vontae thing so is this big or something minor? I have yet to read through the thread and we have 174 guests lurking.

God I love being a Colts fan.

I dunno, but apparently there is a band called "crooked fingers" one of their songs is "blood, sweat and murder"  probably means nothing, but I think the band is from chicago.... just what i got from googleing choice words..

Okay, who is in Chicago that we could use?

Unrestricted Free Agent
# Name *. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College 32 Bell, Kahlil RB 5-11 212 26 4 UCLA 2 Campbell, Jason QB 6-5 230 31 8 Auburn 24 Hayden, Kelvin CB 6-0 195 29 8 Illinois 71 Idonije, Israel DL 6-6 275 32 9 Manitoba (Canada) 60 Louis, Lance G 6-3 320 27 4 San Diego State 10 Mare, Olindo K 5-11 185 39 16 Syracuse 12 McCown, Josh QB 6-4 215 33 10 Sam Houston State 30 Moore, D.J. CB 5-9 180 25 4 Vanderbilt 43 Nolan, Troy S 6-2 202 26 4 Arizona State 91 Okoye, Amobi DT 6-2 292 25 6 Louisville 62 Rachal, Chilo G 6-5 323 27 5 USC 79 Scott, Jonathan T 6-6 318 30 6 Texas 67 Spencer, Chris G/C 6-3 309 30 8 Mississippi 54 Urlacher, Brian LB 6-4 258 34 13 New Mexico

Just got home.

WHAT IS THIS? JIM you kill me lmao.

He teased us last year with the Vontae thing so is this big or something minor? I have yet to read through the thread and we have 174 guests lurking.

God I love being a Colts fan.

Let me save you the time. The big rumor is that it's Victor Cruz. But there hasn't been a reputable source to confirm it.

Pats are working on Sanders w/ PITT

And Colts are working on Cruz. He's bigger than I thought 6' 204.. so he can play outside. This makes sense as we really don't have a good number 2 as Hilton belongs in the slot. Even with all these signings , we are still in good shape for the next few years as only Landry and  Cherlius significant guaranteed money. If we were going to go WRin round 1 , it makes sense as rookie Wr's usually take a year or two to develope. So if the Colts want to win now , it's not too stupid. Lets remember that the Giants can decide to match it. But maybe trying to work a deal with NY ? Something like this years 3 and next years 1 ?