Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite round 1 player?

Round 1  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Position

2. 2. Player (please use position you used above)

• Keenan Allen
    • Tavon Austin
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Other WR (please specify in comments)
    • Larry Warford
    • Dallas Thomas
    • Johnathan Cooper (may not be there)
    • Other OG (please specify in comments)
    • Johnathan Hankins
    • John Jenkins
    • Jesse Williams
    • Other NT/DE (Please specify in comments)
    • Jarvis Jones (may not be available)
    • Barkevious Mingo (may not be available)
    • Alex Okafor
    • Jamie Collins
    • Other OLB (please specify in comments)
    • Xavier Rhodes
    • Des Trufant
    • Other (please specify in comments)

Iam not even guessing what Grigs will do nor am I saying what we need now.I for 1 Am so excited to see this Def play I cant even think about the draft that we have little stock in.But if i had to choose even though we dont need a big WR because of our TEs I would take  Hunter.

only place id see him going before us is Tampa Bay and Carolina, Tampa has been rumored to be interested in Darrelle Revis and i think carolina has bigger need so fingers crossed!

Tampa

Carolina

Cincy

Oakland

Philly

Detroit

NO

Are all possible to varying degrees in my opinion, some more likely then others, such as NO more likely then Philly

Tampa

Carolina

Cincy

Oakland

Philly

Detroit

NO

Are all possible to varying degrees in my opinion, some more likely then others, such as NO more likely then Philly

tampa: all ready talked about

Carolina: all ready talked about

Cincy: depth at DB, will look at S IMO

Oakland too high a pick (millner territory)

Detriot (millner territory)

Philly (millner)

New orleans got Keenan Lewis

I hate to tell all you Rhodes lovers, and I really like him too, but we won't draft him even if he's there. We just paid our #2 5 mil per yr. and he's not going to be a backup. Won't happen. 

unfortunately Im inclined to agree. Hoping that dont blow up in our face

Barrett Jones or Chance Warmack

Would love to get Jones but most seem to think he has a  bottom of the 3rd round pick by those that do the ratings at NFL.com, take it for what its worth. I dont see how in the world he plummeted that far I still think he is worth a bottom of the 1st top of the 2nd worthy pick

Would love to get Jones but most seem to think he has a  bottom of the 3rd round pick by those that do the ratings at NFL.com, take it for what its worth. I dont see how in the world he plummeted that far I still think he is worth a bottom of the 1st top of the 2nd worthy pick

I also see him going in top to mid 2nd round. Hes to versatile to drop to the 3rd imo 

We have to go WR, we spent a lot money in FA on the D side of the ball , I think it's almost set, now.. give your franchise QB some weapons so he doesn't have to target Reggie 150 times, if i have to choose, Keenan Allen looks good, but i like Hopkins a little more.

Hopkins is who I want, but I would be okay with whomever. 

I'm in for Cooper... I do not think he will be there at #24... if he is, we must get him... As for players that I do think will be there... I'd take WR Woods from USC.. I realize that his stock has fallen since this time last year, but I don't think that  Hopkins will be available and Austin is too small... I would also take Allen at WR... Hunter is a good option, but I'm not as high on him as I am on the other 2...

I have a thing for Justin Hunter. 6'4'', 196 pounds (will add mass once in the NFL) who runs a 4.44 (just a tad slower than former teammate Patterson's 4.42). He can stretch the field and be a nightmare in the red zone. A clear upgrade from Avery. 

I'd prefer to trade down to the 2nd round and pick Hunter, but I wouldn't be mad if we took him at 24.

I have a thing for Justin Hunter. 6'4'', 196 pounds (will add mass once in the NFL) who runs a 4.44 (just a tad slower than former teammate Patterson's 4.42). He can stretch the field and be a nightmare in the red zone. A clear upgrade from Avery. 

I'd prefer to trade down to the 2nd round and pick Hunter, but I wouldn't be mad if we took him at 24.

would be a huge upgrade from avery