Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Erik Walden our Starter?

Dark Superman

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

Uh not sure why I get a :facepalm: on Corner because that is a VERY important position, I figured that would be kinda obvious since up till last year (and really the majority of last year) we had all kinds of suckage at Corner year after year and still had a heck of a pass rush for the last decade play in Freeney and Mathis, if your OLB's or DE's cant get there then you NEED very good Corners and not some scrubs we have had over the last decade plus

Man other teams are getting loaded with good players. I guess Grigs is thinking has the least money to use on players; anyone can fill out a rosetr a chance players and over pay, but get some quality players that are woth adding. Walden and Hughes tandem are downright scarey bad

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, March 15, 2013 - personal spat
Hidden by shecolt, March 15, 2013 - personal spat

Nor is it yours...so remind me, who said it was??

Wel, uhm you did. Remember about 2 pages back in the thread? You said you didn't like the way we are spending our money nor did you appreciate our strategy.

1) It ain't your money

2) It ain't your strategy

1.This is a forum

2.Fans are entitled to opinions

3.If you want to sign low budget players (and in one case overpay one) and hope that they can magically find the skill or talent that they have been lacking to be a starter then be my guest, sometimes it works out, often times it dont, I hope it does, but Im looking at it realistically and realistically Walden has 9 sacks in 68 games, 26 starts, people are allowed to disagree, personally I'd rather pay a little more on 1 or 2 big names because you know what your getting along with a few other not so well known names, not litter the team with unknowns and hope for the best

NFL Rewind is pretty good, I actually can go back and watch every nfl game, besides I called it pretty dang good with Mcglynn and Justice and how pitiful they have been throughout there careers, so what did they do when they came here? helped turn Luck into a human pin cushion (which was not all there fault and Justice did slightly better then anticipated), Guess some people just cant handle someone with an opinion about how such and such player is not the next big thing and does not get all worked up over the littlest signing, Such as Thomas until proven otherwise.

That is funny because they Both were much better than Castonzo.

Wel, uhm you did. Remember about 2 pages back in the thread? You said you didn't like the way we are spending our money nor did you appreciate our strategy.

Yea, genius "our" referring to "the team"...your point would be more valid if i had said "my money" or "my strategy". Who doesn't  say our on this forum when speaking in regards to the Colts?? It's not to be taken literal bc we are on a Colts message board.

1.This is a forum

3.If you want to sign low budget players (and in one case overpay one) and hope that they can magically find the skill or talent that they have been lacking to be a starter then be my guest, sometimes it works out, often times it dont, I hope it does, but Im looking at it realistically and realistically Walden has 9 sacks in 68 games, 26 starts, people are allowed to disagree, personally I'd rather pay a little more on 1 or 2 big names because you know what your getting along with a few other not so well known names, not litter the team with unknowns and hope for the best

THANK YOU! At least someone understands..

1.This is a forum

1) Thanks for pointing out to me where I am. Was confused there

2) Can you point out for me where I suggested that anyone is not entitled to an opinion?

3) Words, words, words, blah, blah, blah

The depth of cluelessness since yesterday at 4PM is staggering. Grigson clearly has a plan. They are a better team today than what they were yesterday.

Yea, genius "our" referring to "the team"...your point would be more valid if i had said "my money" or "my strategy". Who doesn't  say our on this forum when speaking in regards to the Colts?? It's not to be taken literal bc we are on a Colts message board.

Again, the need to tell me where we are. What is it with you & Gavin thinking I need that explained to me?

To answer your question, I don't say we or our when referring to the Colts.

To clue you in, I really wasn't commenting on the fact that you said our. It was more of your assessment itself, which I find absolutely hysterical.

Again, the need to tell me where we are. What is it with you & Gavin thinking I need that explained to me?

To answer your question, I don't say we or our when referring to the Colts.

To clue you in, I really wasn't commenting on the fact that you said our. It was more of your assessment itself, which I find absolutely hysterical.

You are a liar..I can garuntee you you have used the word "we" on this forum and were referring to the colts. And that was my opinion, which is why we are on here to state our opinion. So if you thought it was hysterical, thats your opinion and next time keep it to yourself bc you sound dumb.

Isn't "known" talent better than "unknown" talent?

I like surprises so I would say no. For example, Patriots fans know that they're basically guaranteed at least 9 wins every season. This season, I didn't know what to expect from us. I like these signings cause it's gonna be interesting to see what these guys do. Only person I know is Toler so I can't wait till the season starts

I like surprises so I would say no. For example, Patriots fans know that they're basically guaranteed at least 9 wins every season. This season, I didn't know what to expect from us. I like these signings cause it's gonna be interesting to see what these guys do. Only person I know is Toler so I can't wait till the season starts

I see what you're saying but I'd still rather start the season with some known talent.

1) Thanks for pointing out to me where I am. Was confused there

2) Can you point out for me where I suggested that anyone is not entitled to an opinion?

3) Words, words, words, blah, blah, blah

The depth of cluelessness since yesterday at 4PM is staggering. Grigson clearly has a plan. They are a better team today than what they were yesterday.

1.Your welcome

2.The mere fact that you went out of your way to point out the obvious "it aint your money" "It aint your strategy" is all but directly saying that he is not entitled to his opinion

3.If you dont even take the time to read a lengthy post just because it is to long how do you expect anyone to take you anymore serious then anyone else on this forum?

'The depth of cluelessness since yesterday at 4PM is staggering. Grigson clearly has a plan. They are a better team today than what they were yesterday."

Im sure he does, But as fans we are entitled to question his opinions and moves and not just praise every single move he makes blindly like his decisions are all perfect or will be

I see what you're saying but I'd still rather start the season with some known talent.

Hey, we started last season with an unknown ILB (which is a key part of the 3-4 Defense). And what do you know? He grabs a pick 6 in his 1st NFL game. Crazy right? I'm loving these unknown players