Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthing new on LaRon Laundry nd Cliff Avril?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the chances of signing Avril are slim if we really did sign Walden for 4 year 16 Mill.

This one is truly a head-scratcher to me. I really don't understand this signing, at least not soo quickly. I mean make a run at Barwin at the very least before jumping in bed with the worst 3-4 LB for an inflated contract. I really hope the contract details are inaccurate.

This one is truly a head-scratcher to me. I really don't understand this signing, at least not soo quickly. I mean make a run at Barwin at the very least before jumping in bed with the worst 3-4 LB for an inflated contract. I really hope the contract details are inaccurate.

I hope so too... Maybe it was 4 year 6 Mill (typo come save the day...)

Yeah, I don't quite get that one either. If Ted Thompson was okay with him leaving, with their lack of a pass rush, then I don't see why we sign him at 4 mil a year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we don`t have to spend the money THIS YEAR!

If you add Avril you have TWO smaller pass rushers who are not so good against the run.

So go ahead and sign AVRIL if you have LOVED other teams pounding us with the Run. I`m SICK OF IT!!!!!

Nobody cares.

How is it everyone knows what this dude (Walden) signed for but nobody knows what the other "new" Colts have signed for?

Anyone know?   have a link?  

I think the chances of signing Avril are slim if we really did sign Walden for 4 year 16 Mill. 

How is it everyone knows what this dude (Walden) signed for but nobody knows what the other "new" Colts have signed for?

Anyone know?   have a link?  

I think due to Walden has actually signed. the others have agreed in principle. so i think the others are finalizing the numbers. just my guess.

If we have not Sign Avril already...  what other teams can actually afford him after the contracts that have been handed out... the Bengals.

DL is one position the Bengals are not hurting at ...   thank the Lord...

I think due to Walden has actually signed. the others have agreed in principle. so i think the others are finalizing the numbers. just my guess.

If we have not Sign Avril already...  what other teams can actually afford him after the contracts that have been handed out... the Bengals.

there are reports that the bucs want avril

according to the INdy Star Grigson states Landry is slated to visit tomorrow......Grigson made no mention of Avril......or anyone else, but did say to expect a day two similar to day 1 in terms of signings LOL

Grigs getting busy. Love it.