Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthing new on LaRon Laundry nd Cliff Avril?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they can get those deals done I would be ecstatic but that is one of the worst articles I've ever read.

One of the best dynasties in all sports? Avril starting on the D-line with Francois and Redding? Guy doesn't have a clue.

we play a hybrid defense so there would be moments where avril would play DE and redding and francois at DT.

If they can get those deals done I would be ecstatic but that is one of the worst articles I've ever read.

One of the best dynasties in all sports? Avril starting on the D-line with Francois and Redding? Guy doesn't have a clue.

I imagine it was written by that guy who Couldn't pronounce Houshmandzadeh, in the NFL Fantasy Football commercial from a few years back.

Free agent SS LaRon Landry has a Thursday visit scheduled with the 49ers if the Colts let him get out of town.

The Colts are trying to close the deal -- Landry is currently at their facility -- but it's a reminder that he has alternative suitors. We're still not sure about the fit in San Francisco. The 49ers would presumably release Donte Whitner.

Related: Colts, 49ers

Source: Mike Chappell on Twitter Mar 13 - 12:45 PM

Free agent SS LaRon Landry has a Thursday visit scheduled with the 49ers if the Colts let him get out of town.

The Colts are trying to close the deal -- Landry is currently at their facility -- but it's a reminder that he has alternative suitors. We're still not sure about the fit in San Francisco. The 49ers would presumably release Donte Whitner.

Related: Colts, 49ers

Source: Mike Chappell on Twitter Mar 13 - 12:45 PM

i do like the sound of that. colts bar all the doors in the facility and if he trys to escape have blue sit on him

we play a hybrid defense so there would be moments where avril would play DE and redding and francois at DT.

And? The base is a 3-4 and that obviously wasn't his point. Right after he said Francois was why the SF was so good. Francois would be a great addition but his statements are absurd.

And? The base is a 3-4 and that obviously wasn't his point. Right after he said Francois was why the SF was so good. Francois would be a great addition but his statements are absurd.

im not saying it was a good article, just pointing out what he might have meant

"@JimIrsay: We are not done,several key face to face meetings going on at our Farm Bureau Football Center..Head Coach/GM interviewing some key F agents!"

@JimIrsay: Landry is literally in building now...but there are many other lines in the water...Grigs n Chuck have many options to add big improvements!