Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in the end, we made too many mistakes and didn't capitalize on the ones offered us by the Browns. Until next week, my friends: keep your head up. We knew it would be rough.

I don't feel as though Caldwell did anything wrong today. The players, Linkenbach in particular, just aren't stepping up at crucial moments.

Well, in the end, we made too many mistakes and didn't capitalize on the ones offered us by the Browns. Until next week, my friends: keep your head up. We knew it would be rough.

I don't feel as though Caldwell did anything wrong today. The players, Linkenbach in particular, just aren't stepping up at crucial moments.

Agree 100%, but still, be prepared for a bunch of "Fire Caldwell and hire ________" threads

And some people jumped all over me during the preseason when I kept talking about Link should cut

But hey, Collins is the answer! Rally around Collins... I'm going to roll my eyes. It is clear on the field he possesses no fire and it is clear on the sideline no player respects him. Will be a long season. Kerry, take Link w/ you and hit the trail. I'd be far more excited to see Curtis play and atleast throw a TD. Actually, take Lacey with you also. All three of you and ship up and out.

Only thing I have against the coaches this game is lack of play action with how well our running game was, but who knows maybe Cleveland was not dropping anyone in the box.

This is all on the players. Link is freaking brutal and should be benched. Might as well get the rookie in there. He cannot do any worse. The special teams was pretty bsd when it mattered. Collins was inaccurate and our guys had hands of stone.

Also Bullitt didn't realize you cannot arm tackle a 250 running back.