Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collins needs to get his head O O H A. This needs to happen ASAP and on this next drive after the commercial. Why is he not looking for Wayne, he's been open often as has Garcon. By the way, throw a bit more to your Pro-Bowl tight-end. Is he just not capable. One thing I notice is he is so slow delivering the ball. It's like watching paint dry.

I'm glad to get off the field on 3rd down, but the defense continues to almost make plays. If this team is going to have a chance of having a respectable season without Manning, the defense needs to start actually making those plays. This defense almost makes way too many plays. Somebody earlier used the word "opportunistic", and that is the exact same word that I had in my head. This defense can't shut down an opposing offense. They're just not good enough for that. When they get the opportunity to make game-changing plays, they need to take advantage of those opportunities. Thus far, they have not done that.

So there was Collins going for something deep. That's what people wanted, right? Instead of a positive momentum swing following a defensive stop, we give it back in 10 seconds and force our D to come up with the goods again.

The Garcon one was arguably pass interference, the Wayne one was undoubtedly PI

The Garcon one was arguably pass interference, the Wayne one was undoubtedly PI

I doesn't matter, the throws were well beyond the receivers, and they were very tightly covered.

It wasn't like it was PI because the receiver beat them. Do you really believe Garcon and/or Wayne have it to jump up and snag those? Absolutely not.

Yes, the Wayne no-call was pretty bad, but the throw was worse, and the play call was just abysmal.