Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the offense is stagnant post-halftime. We were running the ball well and then for some reason we choose to run on that one series one too many times and they stuffed us for a two yard loss. we kicked field goal (3rd) and that seem to upset several players and we all know Caldwell should have gone for it on 4th down.....just from a motivation standpoint. We did need the points as it turns out but I'm not calling Caldwell anytime soon to congratulate him.

Yeah, because failing to convert on 4th down is a great way to motivate the players.

You just need to stop talking about Caldwell. While few here love him, no one posts more nonsense than you. Even when he does the right thing (as he has all day), you will throw in your unjustified distaste for him.

It only further establishes just how little the fans actually know about football.

Lacey was playing pretty tight too, which is another thing these fans clamor for. To beat tight coverage, and offense just needs to run slants and other routes that rely on body position. It's also a good way to get beat deep.

You really do sound like you think are a superior football expert. Which you are not.

You really do sound like you think are a superior football expert. Which you are not.

I don't think I'm superior. I just know that the fans don't know even a fraction of what they think they do. I'm at least willing to admit that.

Notice I didn't make any comparisons to the fans and myself. I know these coaches, analysts, and scouts get paid to breathe football all day. We don't, but a lot of fans talk like they could do it better.

So next time, learn to read everything in a post, and think before responding.

I don't think I'm superior. I just know that the fans don't know even a fraction of what they think they do. I'm at least willing to admit that.

Notice I didn't make any comparisons to the fans and myself. I know these coaches, analysts, and scouts get paid to breathe football all day. We don't, but a lot of fans talk like they could do it better.

So next time, learn to read everything in a post, and think before responding.

Yep, fair enough. I take it back....and I apologise...