Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hate our special teams coach and players. Our offense has been solid and defense has been making some stops. Here the Browns are threatening because our STs cannot do crap. Id ready fo Pat to just kick it out of bounds every time. He might as well because that is where he usually makes the stop anyways.

God I hate our special teams coach and players. Our offense has been solid and defense has been making some stops. Here the Browns are threatening because our STs cannot do crap. Id ready fo Pat to just kick it out of bounds every time. He mint as well because that is where he usually makes the stop anyways.

He did his job. He kicked it to the back of the end zone. It's not like we play against Cribbs every week. Should every team give up on special teams when Cribbs gets a good return?

He did his job. He kicked it to the back of the end zone. It's not like we play against Cribbs every week. Should every team give up on special teams when Cribbs gets a good return?

No Doogan, but you still have to admit the Colts easily have one of the worst special teams in the league. Everyone looks like Cribbs against them.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Moncrief had a higher ceiling imo. But I actually like Pittman because of his floor. Colts need good WRs...I just think they need more of them. An alpha WR1 would be ideal...but that's easier said than done. Just looking at the FA group...there are going to be options...and I also think there will be WRs available via trade.    Originally, I wanted to draft another WR this year...but I don't think they will be able to do that now...so getting a proven option will be imperative. If they don't address WR with an outside option...I will be very surprised. 
    • I'm still thinking we're taking a LT with the 1st.    Though to play along with this speculation game, I'd take Jones. 
    • I think they need WR and TE big time. The Colts are a dome team...the offense should be full of weapons...not a bunch of "ifs."   Setting aside QB...which is the priority...the Colts pass catchers also don't really match up to the teams they have to beat to win a SB.    I love the WR group in the draft...but I also think it's going to open up the FA and trade market as well. The Colts should be adding a proven vet WR this offseason.   At TE...the average age is ~29. Doyle is a TE2 at most at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if hung it up after this season (definitely next). MAC is an ERFA...and while I am sure they will tender him a contract...they didn't give him the opportunity to take the next step this year...so there's no way to go into next season with him as the top TE. Then there's Burton. I was happy to be wrong about him coming back...but he doesn't really offer anything they couldn't get elsewhere. He's basically   So basically...you have a pair of TE2s and no real dynamic threat. This offseason could see some younger TE options become available in FA/trade...and it's a pretty good draft group. So I hope they take advantage.
    • See, that's the thing I'm thinking about with Urban. Being a head coach in the NFL isn't a normal job. It's 24/7, eat, sleep and breath. That can really be taxing on a person's health, and well, Urban's left positions before citing issues with health and family. I can see him completely transforming the Jags, making them even a winning organization, and then suddenly retiring.    It's one heckuva risk the Jags are taking. But, it could pay off in a big way. 
    • I agree with this, but I would add that I see Pascal as a solid #2 to play alongside another #2 that matches dictate who is the guy that game. Not trying to mince words, I just think he is better than a 3rd WR, which is often considered the after thought. 
  • Members

• ThingofthePast

ThingofthePast 0

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,375

• dew5150

dew5150 106

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 7,336

• newb767

newb767 0