Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

I doesn't matter, the throws were well beyond the receivers, and they were very tightly covered.

It wasn't like it was PI because the receiver beat them. Do you really believe Garcon and/or Wayne have it to jump up and snag those? Absolutely not.

Yes, the Wayne no-call was pretty bad, but the throw was worse, and the play call was just abysmal.

If the refs had called the PI and we scored on a TD a few plays later, would you still be saying that?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doesn't matter, the throws were well beyond the receivers, and they were very tightly covered.

It wasn't like it was PI because the receiver beat them. Do you really believe Garcon and/or Wayne have it to jump up and snag those? Absolutely not.

Yes, the Wayne no-call was pretty bad, but the throw was worse, and the play call was just abysmal.

The PI on Wayne was most definitely because he was beat, that is why he ran into him and still had to grab him and Wayne still just about made the catch.

If the refs had called the PI and we scored on a TD a few plays later, would you still be saying that?

If's and but's my friend. Have we looked capable of scoring TD's today?

Besides, the play call was still bad. Just because the defender would have done something dumb, and/or the official spots it, doesn't mean it's a good decision to throw deep right now.

If's and but's my friend. Have we looked capable of scoring TD's today?

Besides, the play call was still bad. Just because the defender would have done something dumb, and/or the official spots it, doesn't mean it's a good decision to throw deep right now.

It's all about the result if you ask me. If the Colts recover the onside kick in the Super Bowl, Payton looks like a fool. If the Saints recover, he looks like a genius

What a terrible call on defence. Everyone wishes the Colts would blitz more well you just got your wish.

It only further establishes just how little the fans actually know about football.

Lacey was playing pretty tight too, which is another thing these fans clamor for. To beat tight coverage, and offense just needs to run slants and other routes that rely on body position. It's also a good way to get beat deep.

What a terrible call on defence. Everyone wishes the Colts would blitz more well you just got your wish.

It only further establishes just how little the fans actually know about football.

Lacey was playing pretty tight too, which is another thing these fans clamor for. To beat tight coverage, an offense just needs to run slants and other routes that rely on body position. It's also a good way to get beat deep.

the offense is stagnant post-halftime. We were running the ball well and then for some reason we choose to run on that one series one too many times and they stuffed us for a two yard loss. we kicked field goal (3rd) and that seem to upset several players and we all know Caldwell should have gone for it on 4th down.....just from a motivation standpoint. We did need the points as it turns out but I'm not calling Caldwell anytime soon to congratulate him.