Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was annoying.

Now before people blame the defense, consider how it happened: we flushed McCoy out of the pocket, we had good coverage, but it's hard to cover guys for 5-6 seconds. It was just a good play by the young QB and the TE, not necessarily poor play by our defense.

Spineless coaching. They should have blitzed.

He did his job. He kicked it to the back of the end zone. It's not like we play against Cribbs every week. Should every team give up on special teams when Cribbs gets a good return?

I'm not bashing Pat. He is our best coverage man on the kickoffs. No we just need to give up on our special teams because they make every return man look like Cribbs.. This is the same crap we saw last year and obviously there was no improvement. I hold the coach fully responsible for that one. Everyone screams Caldwell to be fired, but the ST coach needs to be fired. Its pathetic to watch week in and week out our coverage team be undisciplened and over rind the coverage and not stay in their lanes.

Hopefully our offense can come out and get a score to make up for their crappiness.

I like what I am seeing so far, the score board no, but the team is 100% better than last week. The run game is actually doing something for the first time in years and collins looks good. This is what I thought was going to happen, I know it is the browns but time will make us a little better every week. We wont be what all of us are used to but at least we wont be a doormat

Were the fans really starting to boo?

People need to realize this is how we have to win with Collins. We got to run the ball, play solid defense, and win low scoring plays. He is not going to lit the scoreboard up like Mainning does. People need to be more patient.

There we go Pat. Just kick it out of the back of the end zone. Do not have to make the tackle that way.