Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

"Oh, hey Peyton! Hope they fused your neck with titanium alloy ala Wolverine because I'm about to let you get trashed this game!". - Link

I would say that is the treatment that Peyton got in Europe, but the Weapon X program was in Canada. :(

"Oh, hey Peyton! Hope they fused your neck with titanium alloy ala Wolverine because I'm about to let you get trashed this game!". - Link

I would say that is the treatment that Peyton got in Europe, but the Weapon X program was in Canada. :(

I doubt that Matt Cassel is a quality backup. The reason the Patriots had success without Brady is simple: It's all about the system in New England! Meanwhile everything in Indy is build around Manning, without him you are in big trouble!

Agree 100%, but still, be prepared for a bunch of "Fire Caldwell and hire ________" threads

agree agree

Don't see it happening unless Collins gets injured. :banana:

In answer to your question. NO

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Welcome once again to Dr. T's annual Colts Draft Contest for 2020! Since there are only seven choices this year, we have decided that contestants will have three picks for all rounds (A, B, and C) rather than just the first three rounds like last year. As a result, correctly choosing choice A in the correct round merits 6 points, while correctly choosing choice B or C instead will merit 5 and 4 points, respectively. If one of your “A” selections is chosen in a different round than you predicted, you get 3 points each, while if one of your “B” selections is chosen in a different round than you predicted, you get 2 point each. If one of your “C” selections is chosen in a different round than you predicted, you get 1 point each. If AND ONLY IF there is no clear winner at the end of the draft, the contest will be extended for ALL participants and any selection you predicted in one of the earlier rounds that is instead picked by the Colts after the draft as a collegiate free agent will count for one point each. Make your choices in this thread by listing the round, choice A, B or C, for each round, with the name of the player, position and school. You may also write with each choice a little blurb explaining why you chose that person. Your 21 selections for new Colts this year are as follows: Round 2a - #34 A, B, C Round 2b - #44 A, B, C Round 3 - #75 A, B, C Round 4 - #122 A, B, C Round 5 - #160 A, B, C Round 6a - #193 A, B, C Round6b - #197 A, B, C Please be a good sport and do not just copy other contestant's selections. You can easily do some research on your own, since plenty of free draft services are available on the web. Also, you can make changes to your selections before the contest is closed on Thursday April 23, 2020 at 7 PM CST, on the first day of the draft, but, if there is a trade before the draft and one or more of the picks change, we will start over. Good luck and let the best GM win!
    • What would be interesting would be if the 2020 college football season is cancelled and the NCAA decides to give seniors an extra year of eligibility.   That would make the 2021 draft a stacked draft. 
    • Baker Mayfield the 11 best QB in the league?  
    • I can see the draft shaking out where the Colts draft neither a WR nor a QB.
    • Look dude, if you think i'm hating then you have no idea what hate means! Why don't you take your autocratic thinking to a 3rd world country. Sounds like you would fit in there! I'm not hating, i'm not 10 years old and i'm not a clown. In fact, i've probably been a Colts fan longer then you have lived on this earth! I bash JB (not as a person) but as a Colts QB. Look, i don't agree with you in regards to JB. Personally, i feel he is not a good QB, even as a backup! Now, lets get to you telling me what i should say and do! If you don't like what i'm saying than fine. Read it and move on for crying out loud. Yes, i feel lucky you are not a mod because if you were this site would suck! Oh my, is that bashing? Am i not saying and acting like YOU want me to? Sorry dude, get over yourself. Therefore, i will type this in caps so you get it, I WILL SAY WHAT I BELIEVE. If you disagree with it then kiss my *! The end.
  • Members

• Coffeedrinker

Coffeedrinker 7,597

Senior Members
    • Two_pound

Two_pound 275

• KB

KB 490

• RollerColt

RollerColt 1,768

• funktacious2

funktacious2 717