Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

"Oh, hey Peyton! Hope they fused your neck with titanium alloy ala Wolverine because I'm about to let you get trashed this game!". - Link

I would say that is the treatment that Peyton got in Europe, but the Weapon X program was in Canada. :(

"Oh, hey Peyton! Hope they fused your neck with titanium alloy ala Wolverine because I'm about to let you get trashed this game!". - Link

I would say that is the treatment that Peyton got in Europe, but the Weapon X program was in Canada. :(

I doubt that Matt Cassel is a quality backup. The reason the Patriots had success without Brady is simple: It's all about the system in New England! Meanwhile everything in Indy is build around Manning, without him you are in big trouble!

Agree 100%, but still, be prepared for a bunch of "Fire Caldwell and hire ________" threads

agree agree

Don't see it happening unless Collins gets injured. :banana:

In answer to your question. NO

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't think our team overall is looking too horrible this year considering our loss to the Dolphins. On a side not that loss hurt my soul. It was very depressing.   In no particular order our needs right now: An Elite - Edge/Pass Rusher or DT A Stud - Edge/Pass Rusher or DT Number 1 - WR Depth 7- 9 - Oline    After the Season is over and free agency starts: A consistent pass catching touchdown grabbing Eric Ebron, (A TE unless we resign both of them.) A Stud LT or resign Castonzo(I'd prefer Castonzo) A Starting or Backup SS   Most Importantly:   A DECISION - Continue with Jacoby. I like him, the team likes him, and the staff likes him. I would rate him for 13-18 for QB range. However, I personally think when he is in the whole entire team steps their game up. (offense/defense/special teams) I know I'm about to take some heat for that. OR Find a franchise QB. Maybe tank next season for Trevor Lawrence. Trade the house for whoever we could get. Trade up this year for someone. We have more than enough money and draft capital for almost all of these options. We won't be able to determine this till the season is over however.  I hope Jacoby has a MVP type second half of the season and takes us a couple rounds deep in the playoffs. Ballard put together a pretty solid team around him except for WRs, which we have the most horrible luck with.         
    • Yeah. He's made those. But that game winner attempt was a Vanderjagt & Vinny vs the Steelers kick...
    • I am not defending Vinny (he is struggling, never said he wasn't) but a lot kickers are struggling this season. An example was just now with the 49ers kicker. 
    • So what??? The options are better for PATs, hands down. FGs, Vinny seems to be better from beyond 45, so I’d say go for 2 after a TD and take a penalty for Vinny to kick it from beyond 45, lol  
    • He make all his XP? I can live with misses on FGs here and there but not XPs
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 2,407

• FirsTime

FirsTime 11

• MPStack

MPStack 2,556

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 1,010

• ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy 3,977

• ojsglove