Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Collins started off good, 9-12 for 88 yards. Is a solid game, combined with a good running game. But he just fell apart in the 2nd half.

That is not decent yardage numbers. run yardage not bad but passing yardage stinks. i think Collins complete one maybe two passes in the 2nd half can't with like that. :wall: :wall:

You can see it on the sidelines, this team is going to implode and that takes a lot to say about our men. The offense does not even come close to respecting our QB (or perhaps more that we do not and will not figure out like Jim, Clyde, etc). You have Freeney, Bethea, Kavelle, Angerer, who play lights out and then watch Lacey and Bullit make the whole D look like trash. Then they get PO'd in the process. How many times can the team say, "We'll improve next week".

Why put ijalana in there? He didn't show anything in the preseason.

Neither has Link (Shuffle Link like a WR for running plays!)

If anything, humor us because he won't be the RT when Peyton returns. "Oh, hey Peyton! Hope they fused your neck with titanium alloy ala Wolverine because I'm about to let you get trashed this game!". - Link

Why put ijalana in there? He didn't show anything in the preseason.

Might as well get the rookie some real game time experience.

In the past two games Link has looked worse then what Diem looked all of last year. We might as well just get Diem out there and probably get more production out of him.

I probably say lets keep Link for next week because I don't want the rookie going against the Steelers, but after that let's just see what the rookie can do. Not like we are going to make it to the playoffs without Manning.

Yes because people that a QB who never started a college football game was a quality back-up.

The only reason I say that is because it is the example that people always point to. Brady got hurt and was out for the season, but the Patriots had a quality backup behind him that could step in and lead them to a respectable season in his absence. Why can't the Colts have a quality backup like that? I think them having a respectable season even without Brady has much more to do with the quality of the Patriots' roster from top to bottom than it does with the quality of Matt Cassel as a backup.