Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rg3 Roy

vinatierifan4

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point out that the best players in the game today have not won the rookie of the year award.

Adrian Peterson, Big Ben, Jerod Mayo, Patrick Willis, and Matt Ryan say hello. Many of them haven't, true, but that's because there is only one winner each year, and players only qualify for one year. Of course the best players, or most of the best players, haven't won it. I would argue, however, the best player (singular) has won it - Peterson.

Personally, I don't think it's a predictor of success, but it's not a like it's a curse.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - shot at fans?
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - shot at fans?

You're right about this topic being discussed ad nauseum here, but again, what do you expect? Our team isn't playing and about the only thing relevant to the fan base right now was the contention for ORotY and COtY. Do I feel like Luck was snubbed? I think he had a shot, but it's hard to say he was snubbed when there were two other very qualified applicants. I don't have any ill feelings towards RG3 or the redskins, but it's still amazing to me that people will get on this forum for what appears to be the sole purpose of bashing the people here who are obviously fans of the team the forum is based on. If you don't have anything of value to put into a conversation and merely egg the fans here on, than you're just a troll.

My purpose was not to bash.  In fact, I think you find that you and I are in agreement in the bolded part of your post.  People who say things like those I've referenced previously are adding nothing to intelligent discourse.  If you look at some of my previous posts, I've offered stats and numbers to support my viewpoints, as other users have for their own, which again I think we'd agree is the point of the message board.

The only reason I replied to this thread in particular is because I was pretty appalled by that one post in particular.  If you think your guys deserved it because of some criteria, great!  Tell us about it!  But snarky posts about real people who are suffering real injuries is absurd.

EDIT: See, this guy is a real troll v v v v

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - offensive
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - offensive

I just want to know who were the 11 '* that voted for Luck. Luck is terrible. If not for Sanchez he leads the league in turnovers. Didn't deserve a single vote over Wilson or the illustrious RG3.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - quoting removed post

I just want to know who were the 11 '* that voted for Luck. Luck is terrible. If not for Sanchez he leads the league in turnovers. Didn't deserve a single vote over Wilson or the illustrious RG3.

medium.jpg

AFC South is garbage. Always has been. Always will be. Worst division of all-time.

O yea u mad. Keep it coming you can do better than that. You're not trying hard enough.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - baiting
Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - baiting

Mad about what? What your doing is called projecting. My guy won. Your guy sucks. Your GM should be fired for blowing the first overall pick. Andrew Luck doesn't even look like a first rounder.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - responding to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - responding to removed post

Mad about what? What your doing is called projecting. My guy won. Your guy sucks. Your GM should be fired for blowing the first overall pick. Andrew Luck doesn't even look like a first rounder.

You're not any good at this. Real shoddy trolling here.

AFC South is pathetic. Keep pumping in that crowd noise Colts. Let's see...the NFC Beast has 12 Lombardis,

lololololol Come on come up with something new.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - inappropriate

Suck that RG3 D*** some more. Lol

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - reply to hidden post
Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - reply to hidden post

That GM that "sucks" is this year's Executive of the Year, but you know what you're talking about. Welcome to the forum, noobie. Can admins do something about these kind of posts?

Your guy is hobbled and didn't even play a whole season.. How many games did your guy win? And don't count the two games cousins won

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - offensive
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - offensive

Luck 2 Legs, 1 Ivy League Brain

Griffin 1 Leg, 1 Mush brain from concussions.

Lol. You couldn't tell by his play on the field. Bad decision after bad decision. Plus he has the charisma of a rock. My god that voice...sound like Andre the Giants long lost downsy brother...

AFC South is pathetic. Keep pumping in that crowd noise Colts. Let's see...the NFC Beast has 12 Lombardis,

Oh yeah, the same NFC "Beast" that got raped by AFC North this year, right? The same NFC "Beast" that has all of its teams drafting in the first round being in the top 20 right? The same NFC "Beast" whose defenses collectively are ranked 12th, 22nd, 24th, and 29th right? The same NFC "Beast" without the NY Giants have ZERO SBs in the last 2 decades right? Final question, are you sure this is the NFC "Beast" we're talking about? Sounds more like the NFC "SHEET"!jFdVc.jpg

And Bob had much better players around him.. Thanks for making my point

Right. RG3 had a hall of fame wideout...wait, his top wideout was a guy the colts didn't even resign....that was hurt 50% of the season. And the Colts had a better defense. Only18 points given up on average in their 11 victories. Much more than what R3 had to work with. The defense carried that team....in the worst division of pro football.

Lol. You couldn't tell by his play on the field. Bad decision after bad decision. Plus he has the charisma of a rock. My god that voice...sound like Andre the Giants long lost downsy brother...

"Bad decision after bad decision. Plus he has the charisma of a rock. My god that voice...sound like Andre the Giants long lost downsy brother..."

Number of knees:

AL 12: 2

RG"Triage"10: 1

Oh yeah, the same NFC "Beast" that got raped by AFC North this year, right? The same NFC "Beast" that has all of its teams drafting in the first round being in the top 20 right? The same NFC "Beast" whose defenses collectively are ranked 12th, 22nd, 24th, and 29th right? The same NFC "Beast" without the NY Giants have ZERO SBs in the last 2 decades right? Final question, are you sure this is the NFC "Beast" we're talking about? Sounds more like the NFC "SHEET"!jFdVc.jpg

12 Lombardis to 1. AFC South is straight garbage.

Right. RG3 had a hall of fame wideout...wait, his top wideout was a guy the colts didn't even resign....that was hurt 50% of the season. And the Colts had a better defense. Only18 points given up on average in their 11 victories. Much more than what R3 had to work with. The defense carried that team....in the worst division of pro football.

So the Colts are better than the Redskins is what you're saying?

My purpose was not to bash.  In fact, I think you find that you and I are in agreement in the bolded part of your post.  People who say things like those I've referenced previously are adding nothing to intelligent discourse.  If you look at some of my previous posts, I've offered stats and numbers to support my viewpoints, as other users have for their own, which again I think we'd agree is the point of the message board.

The only reason I replied to this thread in particular is because I was pretty appalled by that one post in particular.  If you think your guys deserved it because of some criteria, great!  Tell us about it!  But snarky posts about real people who are suffering real injuries is absurd.

EDIT: See, this guy is a real troll v v v v

Calling fans of the team whose forum you are browsing "butthurt" is not offering relevant statistical information.