Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rg3 Roy

vinatierifan4

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew luck got screwed they gave ROY to RGIII once he was drafted they were just kissing this guy butt the whole stupid season i actually want this kid to bust next year really really bad

Don't worry about it, if he keeps doing what he's been doing he'll bust something soon and it will be all over for him...

Schaub has been in the league 9 years. Luck has played 1..

Schaub was a back-up when he was first drafted and when he was eventually traded, he ended up on a team that was still a few pieces away from being contenders. He also got injured quite a lot too, will hamper your playoff chances you know.

Schaub was a back-up when he was first drafted and when he was eventually traded, he ended up on a team that was still a few pieces away from being contenders. He also got injured quite a lot too, will hamper your playoff chances you know.

Thanks for making my point

Wow, all I can say is wow after reading 5+ pages of mostly garbage.  Guess it was better than watching the endless SB pregame drivel, but not by much.  I did sprinkle a few likes in there (the twister photo was hilarious btw).  In no way do I wish RGIII any ill will for his health or future, but I just found the picture comical.   Am I disappointed that Luck didn't win?  Absolutely  Did I think that RGIII deserved it?  I guess so, as much as anybody did.  

Go Niners!  Win this one for Captain Comeback!

I know what the word projected means, darn it. His surgeon projected him to be back by next season. I didn't know you were a professional who works rehab with NFL players, with such extensive knowledge and expertise on the subject. I'm not the one making a fool of myself, you are clearly off base here. Bottom line: Griffin will be back next season. There you go. Spin that any way you want and describe to me what "be back" means, because I clearly don't know that either.

Are you really this dense ? I'm not trying to play doctor , I'm only quoting what all those "professionals" said. Preety much that the expected re-hab time would put him back by game 5 or 6. You on the other hand take a " wishfull staement " from the team doctor and twist it to say something that he really did not say. Now you want to say that all you said was that he would be back next season.

One more time.... think about what I've tried to teach about the word "projected  " and apply it to your copied statement below. Then think about your statement the staement you are now making that I'm the one trying to play doctoe and all you said was that he was projeted to be back sometime next year. That by the way would be true and I would have no problem with that. So once again ... to a guy that can stare a rabbit in the face and call it a horse... here ya go...

You said.....

QwizBoy, on 03 Feb 2013 - 08:44, said:snapback.png

He's projected to be back by the season opener...and I highly doubt that Cousins is going to impress in the pre-season or the regular season...it would be like trying to start Harnish over AL. Not gonna happen.

Are you really this dense ? I'm not trying to play doctor , I'm only quoting what all those "professionals" said. Preety much that the expected re-hab time would put him back by game 5 or 6. You on the other hand take a " wishfull staement " from the team doctor and twist it to say something that he really did not say. Now you want to say that all you said was that he would be back next season.

One more time.... think about what I've tried to teach about the word "projected " and apply it to your copied statement below. Then think about your statement the staement you are now making that I'm the one trying to play doctoe and all you said was that he was projeted to be back sometime next year. That by the way would be true and I would have no problem with that. So once again ... to a guy that can stare a rabbit in the face and call it a horse... here ya go...

You said.....

The doctor said that he would be back for season opener. I said the same thing the doctor said. Is that really that hard for you to comprehend? You didn't "teach" me anything. I know what the word projected means and I know how serious an ACL can be.

Interesting that you use horse....I was thinking donkey.

The doctor said that he would be back for season opener. I said the same thing the doctor said. Is that really that hard for you to comprehend? You didn't "teach" me anything. I know what the word projected means and I know how serious an ACL can be.

Interesting that you use horse....I was thinking donkey

The doctor does not come out and say he should be back by the season opener. What he says is the way RG3 works he believes he will. That doesn't mean he's should be or that would be the norm. Should be and the norm would be what constitutes "projected" in this case. I tried this on my dog and she understood it. So I have a feeling this maybe will get through to you. 

EXAMPLE... Next year the Colts play at SF. Lets say that game ends up to be the 14th game of the year. The Colts despite Andrew Luck playing at a high level are still just average. They are 6-7 ..despite Luck improving every week , the defense is just too weak. The 49ers are 13-0 and have given up an average of 5 points at home. Three days before the game Chuck Pagano says Luck has been working like a maniac and has his best week ever of practice. He says "I really belive that Andrew can lead us to a win this Sunday," The Colts are 15 point underdogs but according to you , they are now projected to win as the expert closest to the team thinks they can . Same thing as when you say. Andrews , who btw is probably following instructions from the people who pay him , states he believes RG3 can play the opener. The rest of the medical world in the know , feels that this is way too optimistic and week 5-6 is way more likely. Besides all that Andrews never says he should or is projected to play week one . 

One more time.... think about what I've tried to teach about the word "projected  " and apply it to your copied statement below. Then think about your statement the staement you are now making that I'm the one trying to play doctoe and all you said was that he was projeted to be back sometime next year. That by the way would be true and I would have no problem with that. So once again ... to a guy that can stare a rabbit in the face and call it a horse... here ya go...

You said.....

I went back and read the statement you provided and I still have to agree with you. No where in this statement did he say he would be back for the season opener. He said for the 2013 season. That could mean week one or week 13 for all we know.

"Robert Griffin III had successful knee surgery early this morning. He had a direct repair of his LCL and a re-do of his previous ACL reconstruction. We expect a full recovery and it is everybody's hope and belief that due to Robert's high motivation, he will be ready for the 2013 season.

"The goal of his treatment is to give him the best opportunity for a long professional career."

I went back and read the statement you provided and I still have to agree with you. No where in this statement did he say he would be back for the season opener. He said for the 2013 season. That could mean week one or week 13 for all we know.

LOL . Your right Andews really just says for the 2013 season. He never  "specifies " the opener or any week for that matter. Just the "2013" season. So I guess all we have is DR Qwisboy PROJECTING te season opener

RG3 deserved it. Why does everyone care so much that Luck didn't get it? As Peyton himself said at the NFL Honors when Aaron Rogers and Brett Favre presented his award that he knew he and Andrew would probably one day be doing the same. Luck is on course for a HoF career. RoY is just one award, it's not going to determine who was greater in the end. 

LOL . Your right Andews really just says for the 2013 season. He never "specifies " the opener or any week for that matter. Just the "2013" season. So I guess all we have is DR Qwisboy PROJECTING te season opener

When someone says that a player will be back in time for the season, I would assume that they mean the START of the season. Keep talking to your dog, bud.

RG3 deserved it. Why does everyone care so much that Luck didn't get it? As Peyton himself said at the NFL Honors when Aaron Rogers and Brett Favre presented his award that he knew he and Andrew would probably one day be doing the same. Luck is on course for a HoF career. RoY is just one award, it's not going to determine who was greater in the end.

Jealousy, I suppose. You're right. One award does not make a career.

When someone says that a player will be back in time for the season, I would assume that they mean the START of the season. Keep talking to your dog, bud.

Oh and you did never did answer this analogy. Or do you need someone to explain it to you ?

EXAMPLE... Next year the Colts play at SF. Lets say that game ends up to be the 14th game of the year. The Colts despite Andrew Luck playing at a high level are still just average. They are 6-7 ..despite Luck improving every week , the defense is just too weak. The 49ers are 13-0 and have given up an average of 5 points at home. Three days before the game Chuck Pagano says Luck has been working like a maniac and has his best week ever of practice. He says "I really belive that Andrew can lead us to a win this Sunday," The Colts are 15 point underdogs but according to you , they are now PROJECTED to win as the expert closest to the team thinks they can . Same thing as when you say. Andrews , who btw is probably following instructions from the people who pay him , states he believes RG3 can play the opener. The rest of the medical world in the know , feels that this is way too optimistic and week 5-6 is way more likely. Besides all that Andrews never says he should or is projected to play week one . 

Oh and you did never did answer this analogy. Or do you need someone to explain it to you ?

EXAMPLE... Next year the Colts play at SF. Lets say that game ends up to be the 14th game of the year. The Colts despite Andrew Luck playing at a high level are still just average. They are 6-7 ..despite Luck improving every week , the defense is just too weak. The 49ers are 13-0 and have given up an average of 5 points at home. Three days before the game Chuck Pagano says Luck has been working like a maniac and has his best week ever of practice. He says "I really belive that Andrew can lead us to a win this Sunday," The Colts are 15 point underdogs but according to you , they are now PROJECTED to win as the expert closest to the team thinks they can . Same thing as when you say. Andrews , who btw is probably following instructions from the people who pay him , states he believes RG3 can play the opener. The rest of the medical world in the know , feels that this is way too optimistic and week 5-6 is way more likely. Besides all that Andrews never says he should or is projected to play week one .

A prediction by a coach and a statement by a surgeon are too different things my friend. I'm starting to see what you're getting at though.