Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rg3 Roy

vinatierifan4

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - inappropriate

Right. RG3 had a hall of fame wideout...wait, his top wideout was a guy the colts didn't even resign....that was hurt 50% of the season. And the Colts had a better defense. Only18 points given up on average in their 11 victories. Much more than what R3 had to work with. The defense carried that team....in the worst division of pro football.

ZRheR.jpg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Colts are better than the Redskins is what you're saying?

Defense for sure. Plus playing in that crap division always helps. Peyton's stats and records should have an * for playing in the AFC South. Every yard gained in that craptastic division is like .456 yards when converted to NFC East yardage.

Right. RG3 had a hall of fame wideout...wait, his top wideout was a guy the colts didn't even resign....that was hurt 50% of the season. And the Colts had a better defense. Only18 points given up on average in their 11 victories. Much more than what R3 had to work with. The defense carried that team....in the worst division of pro football.

ZRheR.jpg

YOU WIN! Think that may be one of the funniest posts I've ever seen! Smackdown!

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - not helpful
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - not helpful

Defense for sure. Plus playing in that crap division always helps. Peyton's stats and records should have an * for playing in the AFC South. Every yard gained in that craptastic division is like .456 yards when converted to NFC East yardage.

Yay you figured out how to use the 'quote' button! You're learning!!

I hope Bob got his degree, cause he won't be in the NFL long.. At least the skins gave away so many draft picks for him.. Snyder is a smart guy isn't he

ZRheR.jpg

Nice plagiarism. That's been circulating the ESPN board for a couple of months now. Luck sucks. Nothing will change that. Knees heal.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - insulting
Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - insulting

Even though I'm * at this popularity contest, I'm gonna take the high road and say congrats to RGR. And for those making fun of RG3'S knees God forbid anything happens to Luck. Football is a violent game and I don't wish harm on any player onant team, but that's just me.

Ohhh, if Luck gets hurt, I'll make 1000 dupe accounts and wreck this sorry board. People in the Midwest are just so mentally limited.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - reply to hidden post
Hidden by Coltssouth, February 3, 2013 - reply to hidden post

Ohhh, if Luck gets hurt, I'll make 1000 dupe accounts and wreck this sorry board. People in the Midwest are just so mentally limited.

Looks+like+we+got+a+badass+over+here+_47

Even though I'm * at this popularity contest, I'm gonna take the high road and say congrats to RGR. And for those making fun of RG3'S knees God forbid anything happens to Luck. Football is a violent game and I don't wish harm on any player onant team, but that's just me.

I haven't seen anyone wish him to get hurt. Just talking about how he did get hurt. Which he did, multiple times. Don't see that pattern changing either.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - quoting removed post

Yes, because that's what children do. Hack away youngster!

You might want to check the colts record against the nfc east over the last decade when Peyton was playing.. You guys didn't fair well..

Who was president the last time the skins? won the superbowl

Luck joined an awful team from last season and led it to the playoffs--he had a great season for a rookie, but how Wilson didn't get rookie of the year is a mystery.  5 years down the track, we'll be still talking about guys like Luck, Wilson and Kaepernick as stars of the NFL, but RG3 will be in the category of 'what if?'

It's a joke. RGIII is all flash, and you guys know that. He is the next Michael Vick and probably won't last but 5 or 6 years by the way he plays. All that dumb running around is going to get him killed out there. Washington will be 5-11 next year with a division winning schedule, and by then everyone will have figured it out how to stop him. Luck is the future, he is the next Warren Moon/Brett Favre of the NFL. You won't care in the next 10 years when he brings you a Super Bowl home. Brees has yet to win an MVP, but we got the Super Bowl, that's all I care about.

Exactly.

Drew gets passed up every year no matter that he breaks every record in the book.

And Adrian Peterson gets MVP over Peyton Manning too which is total nonsense IMO.

12 Lombardis to 1. AFC South is straight garbage.

The Texans came into being in 2002. The Jags in 1995. Titans as the Oilers in 1960, Colts in '84 (assuming you're talking about Indy, as you discount the other trophy).

Compare that to the Redskins since 1932 (obviously longer than Lombardi's have been around), Giants in '25 (same), Eagles since '33, and Cowboys since '60. It's not exactly a straight up comparison considering the any one team has been around for more Super Bowls than the Texans and Jags combined.

Nevermind even that, though. It's not a valid measure of current success. Historical doesn't speak for present play, where the AFC South has one of the best teams in the league in the Texans and one of the better turn around stories (at least this season) in the Colts.

I haven't seen anyone wish him to get hurt. Just talking about how he did get hurt. Which he did, multiple times. Don't see that pattern changing either.

I understand, but I don't like how this thread is going so I'm bailing out. I like a good smack talk session but this thread is not my style, it's a popularity contest, not a game where we determane our own outcome fighting on a field.

Adrian Peterson, Big Ben, Jerod Mayo, Patrick Willis, and Matt Ryan say hello. Many of them haven't, true, but that's because there is only one winner each year, and players only qualify for one year. Of course the best players, or most of the best players, haven't won it. I would argue, however, the best player (singular) has won it - Peterson.

Personally, I don't think it's a predictor of success, but it's not a like it's a curse.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers (although, he's different), Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitz, Demarcus Ware, Ray Lewis... the list goes on and on. 

Just because you won the OROY doesn't mean you're going to be a good player. Cadilac Williams? Anthony Thomas? Mike Anderson? Vince Young? and, unless he picks it up soon, Sam Bradford? 

Not saying RG3 will become one of those guys, but it's something that people talk about too much. The OROY is an overrated award with a lot of snubs. I mean, how many MVPs had bad careers...

Also, why is there a lot of hate towards RG3? All this knee injury jokes are kind of rude. 

I realize you guys are disappointed that RG3 won over Luck and some of you are probably jealous, but keep in mind it's an award and it doesn't give you a right to poke fun at something a person can't really control.

Be more classy.

ZRheR.jpg

hehehe...    That is epic...      

Oh lordy..