Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rg3 Roy

vinatierifan4

Pssh. There is no media agenda. They loved 12 more than Griffin before the season started. Trust me, any other fan of a team other than the Colts/Redskins know how much these guys were talked about ad nauseum. Griffin deserved the award. I think they all have pretty good futures.

Please. Even ESPN talked about how Luck was flying under the radar for being the first pick.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he hadn't gotten injured against the Seahawks who knows how far that offense would have taken them. Griffin won the NFC East as a rookie...It's not hard to imagine that he's going to make some Super Bowls.

The NFC east was sort of a joke this season in case u missed it

Please. Even ESPN talked about how Luck was flying under the radar for being the first pick.

If by under the radar you mean,  " Well, enough talk about him. Now for the second pick, who isn't the next Elway, but he's pretty darn good too! The Redskins will be making the right decision!"  Pfft.

The NFC east was sort of a joke this season in case u missed it

Yeah, and that's Griffin's fault. He beat the Super Bowl defending champions whether you want to downplay it or not, outplayed Eli, Romo. The South was a bit of a joke this year too, as well as last year, if you really want to go there.

If by under the radar you mean,  " Well, enough talk about him. Now for the second pick, who isn't the next Elway, but he's pretty darn good too! The Redskins will be making the right decision!"  Pfft.

Yes , I guess they were lying, but a fan of the texans on a colts board is 100% truth pfft

Yeah, and that's Griffin's fault. He beat the Super Bowl defending champions whether you want to downplay it or not, outplayed Eli, Romo. The South was a bit of a joke this year too, as well as last year, if you really want to go there.

Never said it was his fault...nor did I say the afc south was good....so I'm not sure what your point is

Yes , I guess they were lying, but a fan of the texans on a colts board is 100% truth pfft

Were they lying? I think it's far too early to determine if 12 is as good as Elway. Far too early. But a Texans fan being here has absolutely no bearing on this conversation, so before you pull the next "backed-into-corner-and-I-have-no-argument" cliche, I'll say it first...troll. :thmup: haha

Were they lying? I think it's far too early to determine if 12 is as good as Elway. Far too early. But a Texans fan being here has absolutely no bearing on this conversation, so before you pull the next "backed-into-corner-and-I-have-no-argument" cliche, I'll say it first...troll. :thmup: haha

Oh boy, that was clever. The ill Texan got mad and went to his room and locked the door.

Oh boy, that was clever. The ill Texan got mad and went to his room and locked the door.

I'm not sick, and I'm actually in the livingroom, even though, again, not a particularly fitting discussion for this thread....Nice try though.

It was a simple point...the NFC east was not that good this year. Not sure why u got your panties in a wad over a simple observation

It seems your panties are the ones in a wad. The South was, again, not very good this year, and even the point of one poster recently comes to mind:  " Luck could have won the division this year."  Griffin got it done, and he's faulted for it and all of a sudden it's a weak division. How many people predicted the Redskins would win the East here...besides me, and the Redskins fans of course.

It was a simple point...the NFC east was not that good this year. Not sure why u got your panties in a wad over a simple observation

Weren't the Cowboys, Giants & Redskins all in a possible playoff contention till the last wk-17 game of the season?

Yea..that's right. I remember...

The winner of the Redskins/Cowboys wins division

and the Giants had to beat eagles (did)

and needed the Bears & Vikings to lose to get wildcard.

I wouldn't call 3 playoff caliber teams a "bad & weak division" of the NFC East.

If it wasn't for that terrible Redskins secondary in the first Giants game where Cruz catches a ball behind the secondary with a 1:30 left, RG3 brings the Redsins to a comeback win over the Giants and the Redskins sweep the NFC East of 6-0.

Now that's impressive.

It seems your panties are the ones in a wad. The South was, again, not very good this year, and even the point of one poster recently comes to mind:  " Luck could have won the division this year."  Griffin got it done, and he's faulted for it and all of a sudden it's a weak division. How many people predicted the Redskins would win the East here...besides me, and the Redskins fans of course.

The afc was poor, but that has nothing to do with my point. Your appeared to make a correlation between griffin winning a down nfc east as a rookie and going to the SB......and I disagreed....nothing more nothing less

Weren't the Cowboys, Giants & Redskins all in a possible playoff contention till the last wk-17 game of the season?

I wouldn't call 3 playoff caliber teams a "bad & weak division" of the NFC East.

If it wasn't for that terrible Redskins secondary in the first Giants game where Cruz catches a ball behind the secondary with a 1:30 left, RG3 brings the Redsins to a comeback win over the Giants and the Redskins sweep the NFC East of 6-0.

Now that's impressive.

Being in playoff contention doesn't make you a good team. I think if u ask most people three teams in the division underachieved....then again Dallas always does

The afc was poor, but that has nothing to do with my point. Your appeared to make a correlation between griffin winning a down nfc east as a rookie and going to the SB......and I disagreed....nothing more nothing less

He had a lead against an NFC West team/Super Bowl contender in the postseason...but yes, we will just have to agree to disagree.

The fan of the texans on a crazy board who has the biggest man crush on rg3 I've seen. Must be a younger thing obsessed with all this flash and crap. Cause in no way did rg3 ever impress me during the season. Oh look he scrambled around and ran on a defense. Slowest qb's in the nfl can do that, it's because they're converting the te's and Wr's! Luckily he is faster so he can get a few more yards along with those injuries. But hey, he has a great personality.

Now that's impressive.

Yes they were all in contention to make the playoffs with 9-7 and 8-8 records. Impressive.

The fan of the texans on a crazy board who has the biggest man crush on rg3 I've seen. Must be a younger thing obsessed with all this flash and crap. Cause in no way did rg3 ever impress me during the season. Oh look he scrambled around and ran on a defense. Slowest qb's in the nfl can do that, it's because they're converting the te's and Wr's! Luckily he is faster so he can get a few more yards along with those injuries. But hey, he has a great personality.

I thought griffin was impressive and really have no problem with him winning ROY. I just think it's clear the media loves the kid...at times for littlel reason

Ha. We all know about your black QB conspiracy theory. Man crush? It's called not being blinded by homerism.

Not really. There's nothing impressive about 8-8 or 9-7 regardless of conference.

If it's for playoff contention, then yeah, it is. Records don't tell the whole story sometimes when it comes to talent. Eli and Romo, two media darlings, didn't go anywhere and had all of their weapons healthy. No philosophical changes on defense either. At least 9-7 is actually a winning record though.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - personal shot

Ha. We all know about your black QB conspiracy theory. Man crush? It's called not being blinded by homerism.

Pull your pants up kid. Nobody wants to see your poop stains

If it's for playoff contention, then yeah, it is. Records don't tell the whole story sometimes when it comes to talent. Eli and Romo, two media darlings, didn't go anywhere and had all of their weapons healthy. No philosophical changes on defense either.

No it's not. It's the sign of a weak division when a division winner can win with a 9-7 or 8-8 record. Talent ≠ a good team. If it did then Dallas would have won the last 5 Super Bowls.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, February 3, 2013 - personal argument

Pull your pants up kid. Nobody wants to see your poop stains

Ah, another backed-into-corner argument. :thmup: Kudos, sir. I expected nothing less from you. Move along, now. Do your homework.

No it's not. It's the sign of a weak division when a division winner can win with a 9-7 or 8-8 record. Talent ≠ a good team. If it did then Dallas would have won the last 5 Super Bowls.

Dallas is not that talented. They have talented but not that good to expect that many SBs lol. Manning made the most of his talent last year and did not this year. Nor did the Eagles. Griffin did. Still doesn't mean it's a weak division, as evidenced by the last game of the season, the East is still a very competitive division.

Dallas is not that talented. They have talented but not that good to expect that many SBs lol. Manning made the most of his talent last year and did not this year. Nor did the Eagles. Griffin did. Still doesn't mean it's a weak division, as evidenced by the last game of the season, the East is still a very competitive division.

Yep the last game of the season where Dallas couldn't muster up 2 Tds vs one of the worst defenses in the league and RG3 couldn't throw for 100 yards is a great example at what a powerhouse division the East is. The east is easily the most overrated division in the league.

Ah, another backed-into-corner argument. :thmup: Kudos, sir. I expected nothing less from you.

Backed into a corner? Lol, far from it youngster. "They" have been talking about changing the way the qb position is played for a long long time. Back when you was still running around in your diapers. It's a shame this day and age is to be cool its about wearing pants sagging whether that be skinny jeans or baggy and listening to C"rap" music. I don't want the nfl turning into a joke the NBA is.

Yep the last game of the season where Dallas couldn't muster up 2 Tds vs one of the worst defenses in the league and RG3 couldn't throw for 100 yards is a great example at what a powerhouse division the East is. The east is easily the most overrated division in the league.

Who would you exactly qualify as a "competitve division"? Certainly none of the ones in the AFC. NFC West has two bottom feeders, as does the NFC South, the North weren't impressive this year either. At least the teams in the East kept it competitive till the last game of the season.

Who would you exactly qualify as a "competitve division"? Certainly none of the ones in the AFC. NFC West has two bottom feeders, as does the NFC South, the North weren't impressive this year either. At least the teams in the East kept it competitive till the last game of the season.

A bunch of overrated teams vs a bunch of overrated teams, of course it's going to be competitive and entertaining to watch them struggle.

The AFC North is the best division in the AFC. They could send 3 teams to the playoffs on any given year.

The NFC North is easily the best division in the league. The Colts went 3-1 against them.

Backed into a corner? Lol, far from it youngster. "They" have been talking about changing the way the qb position is played for a long long time. Back when you was still running around in your diapers. It's a shame this day and age is to be cool its about wearing pants sagging whether that be skinny jeans or baggy and listening to C"rap" music. I don't want the nfl turning into a joke the NBA is.

And your prejudice shines through again...wth are you talking about, I ask again? Look at the QB for the 49ers...it's been changing, whether you like it or not. I don't know who "they" are, but you seem to be paranoid about something. The NFL is nothing like the NBA, and rap and baggy pants aren't related to running QBs at all. What are you getting at here?

A bunch of overrated teams vs a bunch of overrated teams, of course it's going to be competitive and entertaining to watch them struggle.

The AFC North is the best division in the AFC. They could send 3 teams to the playoffs on any given year.

The NFC North is easily the best division in the league. The Colts went 3-1 against them.

Oh, you mean the division with the self-imploding Bears, the resurgent Vikings (carried by a single player, Adrian Peterson) and the Packers with their suspect defense? And I don't even want to mention the Lions...that's three bad teams, or, if we're going by this year alone, three bad teams this year, with the Vikings barely managing to squeak into the postseason, where they were shown to be the true team that they are. The AFC North is good, but again, going by this year...Steelers were not impressive. The Bengals played well but went down easily, again, against a good team in the PS. The Ravens are good but they did not play well for a stretch of time in the season. And the Browns...

Oh, you mean the division with the self-imploding Bears, the resurgent Vikings (carried by a single player, Adrian Peterson) and the Packers with their suspect defense? And I don't even want to mention the Lions...that's three bad teams, or, if we're going by this year alone, three bad teams this year, with the Vikings barely managing to squeak into the postseason, where they were shown to be the true team that they are. The AFC North is good, but again, going by this year...Steelers were not impressive. The Bengals played well but went down easily, again, against a good team in the PS. The Ravens are good but they did not play well for a stretch of time in the season. And the Browns...

Ok so what you're saying is that a Division with teams that went 10-6, 9-7, 8-8, and 4-12 is better than a division that went 11-5, 10-6, 10-6, and 4-12 and had 2 playoff teams. I see where you are coming from now. 

And your prejudice shines through again...wth are you talking about, I ask again? Look at the QB for the 49ers...it's been changing, whether you like it or not. I don't know who "they" are, but you seem to be paranoid about something. The NFL is nothing like the NBA, and rap and baggy pants aren't related to running QBs at all. What are you getting at here?

All flash no substance. Kind of like your posting. And everything Texas related...

Ok so what you're saying is that a Division with teams that went 10-6, 9-7, 8-8, and 4-12 is better than a division that went 11-5, 10-6, 10-6, and 4-12 and had 2 playoff teams. I see where you are coming from now. 

AFC NFC...we all know how that goes. I would be slobbering at the mouth facing teams like the Browns, Chiefs, Chargers if I was an NFL player...we all learned that playing great against sub-par opposition won't help you much in the playoffs when the Broncos played the Ravens.

All flash no substance. Kind of like your posting. And everything Texas related...

Still don't see what sagging pants and rap have to do with Griffin's flash. The Manning brothers have flash. Arian Foster has flash. Nothing wrong with it.

Again, picking at my statehood isn't helping your pitiful argument in any way. There's plenty of substance down here, brochacho. My posts are much more credible than yours too, it seems.

AFC NFC...we all know how that goes. I would be slobbering at the mouth facing teams like the Browns, Chiefs, Chargers if I was an NFL player...we all learned that playing great against sub-par opposition won't help you much in the playoffs when the Broncos played the Ravens.

Well that "hard-hitting" competition sure didn't help the Redskins in the playoffs either so what's your point? Yeah he won a weak division congrats to him on somehow overcoming the adversity of beating the 8-8 giants and 4-12 Eagles. How did he do it?

Well that "hard-hitting" competition sure didn't help the Redskins in the playoffs either so what's your point? Yeah he won a weak division congrats to him on somehow overcoming the adversity of beating the 8-8 giants and 4-12 Eagles. How did he do it?

By nearly sweeping the division if not for one botched defensive play. Wow, do you feel good degrading other QBs achievements in order to make you feel better about your own? Give credit where credit is due. Unbelievable.