Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson Named Executive of the Year!

IndyD4U

Grigson had the advantage of two Franchises research of college players. Whatever he had he decided very well.

There are always guys taken in rd one who either don`t pan out or become very avg. players.

I expect very good results with this years 1st pic, and likely good results in the 3rd and 4th in this deep draft.

Wish us Luck keeping Our own FA`s that Grigs thinks can help us. BA will want some of them!

Can`t wait to be talking about our new players and year two.

Is this the official award? I thought all the awards would be announced later in the week.

Looking at the honors list for those awards later this week there's no Exec award listed, so it looks legit, also this was voted on by other execs and coaches around the league it would seem

Agreed.....RTV6's count is more accurate: 6 - 1. :hmm:....Grigson drafted (6) Andrew Luck, Coby Fleener, T.Y. Hilton, Dwayne Allen, Vick Ballard and LaVon Brazill, that helped us get to the playoffs.  :stats:  Elway signed (1) O.o, our H.O.F. QB Peyton Manning. Peyton deserves an award :goat:, and the credit, not Elway....IMO.

Looking at the honors list for those awards later this week there's no Exec award listed, so it looks legit, also this was voted on by other execs and coaches around the league it would seem

I hope so but when I looked at their awards the Exec of the Year was the last one. They already have awarded the rest (players, coaches, coordinators, Arians won by the way). It's not that big of a deal but it seems like every blog or football site got their own awards.

Congrats, Ryan! I echo the sentiments of those before me: well deserved.

It's odd, but I don't have that empty feeling i normally have after our "one-and-done" playoff exit. I'm really looking forward to what we do in the draft so much more this year than in recent memory.

In RG we trust!

GO COLTS!

Congrats, Ryan! I echo the sentiments of those before me: well deserved.

It's odd, but I don't have that empty feeling i normally have after our "one-and-done" playoff exit. I'm really looking forward to what we do in the draft so much more this year than in recent memory.

In RG we trust!

GO COLTS!

That is RG1 isn't it ...just checking :)