Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck's Colts jersey makes NFL Hall of Fame

Pombi9

Pretty amazing to be talking HoF already.

"The No. 12 shirt worn by Luck during Sunday's record-setting game against Miami arrived in Canton, Ohio, on Wednesday and will be displayed in the Hall of Fame's Pro Football Today Gallery."

This is should be a fun topic and should be good for some more optimism.

Thoughts?

Full article here:http://www.nfl.com/n...fl-hall-of-fame

Time to retire and call it a career....

In all seriousness, here's hoping Luck breaks many more records and helps lead the Colts to "multiple Super Bowl titles", as coach Pagano said

Does anyone know if Cam's jersey was there too and is now being replaced by Luck's or is this the first time they have done something like this?

Time to retire and call it a career....

In all seriousness, here's hoping Luck breaks many more records and helps lead the Colts to "multiple Super Bowl titles", as coach Pagano said

Does anyone know if Cam's jersey was there too and is now being replaced by Luck's or is this the first time they have done something like this?

Cam has a ball there, the one he scored his 13th rushing TD with. He gave it to a girl in the crowd at first but it was quickly confiscated by the officials. I don't know if he has a jersey there though.

Cam has a ball there, the one he scored his 13th rushing TD with. He gave it to a girl in the crowd at first but it was quickly confiscated by the officials. I don't know if he has a jersey there though.

haha I remember that! There was a big story about it everywhere and people were saying he should be able to do what he wants with the ball and others disagreed.

haha I remember that! There was a big story about it everywhere and people were saying he should be able to do what he wants with the ball and others disagreed.

Oh the politics of football. It seems Cam has been a lightining rod ever since his first record hahaha.

"The No. 12 shirt worn by Luck during Sunday's record-setting game against Miami arrived in Canton, Ohio, on Wednesday and will be displayed in the Hall of Fame's Pro Football Today Gallery."

Thoughts?

thats neat. and in 15 to 20 years his jersey will be there too among some footballs with records.

• 4 weeks later...

Thoughts?

what was the record he broke against Miami??

You sure? I heard it was dropped...

Thats what happens with Fedex. . . .And especially at fedex field. . . .

Luck tried shipping the game ball there too but it was stripped...

...last I heard the Browns recovered it.

Speaking of hearing things. . . . Does Schaub have verizon? Can he hear them now?

(sorry but its late and i'm tired and trying to have a bunch of play on words. . . )

i don't know if anyone stayed up to watch it or not. but i was having trouble sleeping last night and was channel surfing and i found a show on ESPNU that was called Unite. before going to commercial after a segment they showed that RGIII cleats and Jersey were going to the Hall of Fame the screen then changed and it said RGIII=1 Luck=0. i don't know why but it hit me wrong because i thought lucks jersey is Already there. it like if your going to try and rub something in our faces at least get your story straight.