Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Press your Luck - Jacksonville

oldunclemark

we were all somewhat generous in our numbers.. last week, huh?

can we all be more realistic in projecting Andrew Lucks numbers vs. Jacksonville.??

:no:

I'm still calling for a breakout game...Jax is good against the run but they've given up over 450 passing in two games ..... (roll him out coach!!!)

30 of 37, 315 yards, 4TDs, one INT

:scoregood:

I heard that the BLITZ is coming full steam this weekend. I guess they are going to BLITZ every single solitary chance they get, try to fluster Luck, ..... back when Manning first came into the league the BLITZ killed him. So if Jacksonville brings the house (which they are on good source), then what do we do to counter-act this terrorism plot? Anyone?

I heard that the BLITZ is coming full steam this weekend. I guess they are going to BLITZ every single solitary chance they get, try to fluster Luck, ..... back when Manning first came into the league the BLITZ killed him. So if Jacksonville brings the house (which they are on good source), then what do we do to counter-act this terrorism plot? Anyone?

3 step drop quick passes and draws. quick hooks, slants, and screens

• 2 weeks later...

Ponder put up over 250 yards passing on Jacksonville so im going to go with....

25/34 320 yards 3 TD's 1 INT 5 Rushes 35 yds 1 TD

I think we have a winner......BF 41

REAL LUCK: 22/46, 313 yards, 2 TDs, one INT, 4 rushes 50 yards

LUCKY PICK: 25/34, 320 yards, 3 TDs, one INT, 5 rushes, 35 yards

I think we have a winner......BF 41

REAL LUCK: 22/46, 313 yards, 2 TDs, one INT, 4 rushes 50 yards

LUCKY PICK: 25/34, 320 yards, 3 TDs, one INT, 5 rushes, 35 yards

lol i forgot all about this pick haha. and yeah i came out lucky on that. i cant believe how close the stats really are to each other lol. its a shame though we couldnt hold on to that win. would make that guess that much more exciting lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I had him 3rd round too. He was possibly winning a starting job on the Vikings outside of Byron Murphy if I remember right. Had a bright future. Hate when this happens. As you said, only 24. Way too young to die. I just turned 37 July 1st, so that's scary to think about.
    • Kid had everything, big, strong, fast, had the enjoyment of being drafted by the Vikings family, was going to make big money too. I had him going 3rd round coming out, I was close. This is really sad, only 24!
    • This was terrible. You never expect an active NFL player to pass away, much less someone who just got drafted a month ago. RIP Khyree Jackson and his teammates.   Also my condolences to @NFLfan. Must be tough to go through this as a fan of the Vikings. This is a nightmarish situation. My best friend is a Marlins fan in baseball, and he had to go through this with Jose Fernandez.    I thought Jackson was going to be a hit at the NFL level. Unfortunately, we will never know. Prayers to his friends and family that they can get through this tragedy.
    • To follow this up before a certain poster tells me the NBA disagrees with me about Tatum because he made 1st team All-NBA, I would just reply and say no way is he better than Edwards. I would take Edwards over him all day and twice on Sunday. Edwards got jipped  making 2nd team. Without Edwards, the Wolves wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West. 
    • Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete of all-time, if anyone thinks otherwise, I want what they are drinking . He was a great NFL football player/RB, good Pro baseball player. Could bench press 450 pounds down to chest and up once and run a 40 in 4.1.
  • Members

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 149

• Hooch

Hooch 3

Rookie
    • 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 42,038

• Superman

Superman 21,127

Moderators
    • Yoshinator