Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y. Takes over

HtownColt

TY Hilton will be taking over the return duties against the Vikings, cant wait to see this guy return kicks/punts and at receiver this guy is just electrifying.

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

#colts pagano: ty hilton likely to return kicks vs. vikings

This is the deal..

This is why we drafted him....and I cant wait to see if he makes a difference.

Bg kick returns at home just light up the whole stadium

Yes! Things are starting to look up for the Team!

Love how he just ate up the middle of that Tamp 2 coverage on that seam route. Gives you some ideas for this game against that coverage using T.Y.

I love Collie but he coudn't have done what T.Y. did against that.

This is the deal..

This is why we drafted him....and I cant wait to see if he makes a difference.

Bg kick returns at home just light up the whole stadium

We've seen that he is able to do much more than special teams. I'm looking for great things in the passing game as well.

Hilton should be used the same way he was used in college...similar to a Devin Hester

I think he is similar to Devin Hester as well, but if you go back and look at T.Y. highlights in college

he was used extensively in the passing game. He was that schools Marvin Harrison so to speak.

He can be used as more than a utility player although the Bears have somewhat expanded Hesters

role as of late.

Congrats & THANK YOU Krunk! You've given me my 400th & 401st "Like" on the Forum

:disco: :rock: :clap: :applause: :highfive: :td::number1::cheer::cheer2:

Sure no problem! How can you see how many likes you've gotten? I know how many posts I 've done, but how do you see how many likes you've gotten?

I hope he gets to play WR as well. He's unstoppable in madden going up the seam! :) That's justified right? Good in Madden means good in reality! lol

One time in my franchise, Peyton got killed first play. Out for the game.

In comes painter and scores 45 on the Saits, who had the second best D in the league. He was SB MVP.

So no. No it doesn't. lol

Kickoffs are almost a total waste of time anymore. What percentage are actually returned? 20%?

Brazill didn't do bad outside the one fumble, but I agree that Hilton has better quickness and potential in the kicking game. Hope he stays healthy and gets some playing time.

Good, the kids got wheels let's just hope he doesn't fumble or get hurt. Was nice to see the Colts bury the Bears in there own endzone several times early last week with nice punts and great st play we will need more of the same to keep AP from scoring easily on us. Now if we can give them bad position and get good position that's just a huge advantage to have at home. Really sucks Freeney is hurt though hopefully Hughes can show some of that preseason spark he had.

TY Hilton will be taking over the return duties against the Vikings, cant wait to see this guy return kicks/punts and at receiver this guy is just electrifying.

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

#colts pagano: ty hilton likely to return kicks vs. vikings

I really think if TY can stay in the game... He will be a STAR.

He is small and that bothers me but he is A TRUE BLUE TALENT.